Franks for nothing

Wilson

WTF? like Frank wrote this stupid article himself.

Never saw a postiive post from you.... its always bashing someone from our own team.

You are taking his post out of context, he was not bashing Frank at all.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the day this is 2012 not 2005, Frank Lampard is no longer good enough to be playing week in week out.

This is not me "disrespecting him" or "slagging off" a club legend (which he is, its not even debatable) but shall we just play him until he is 50 just for sentimental value? Lets tell Di Matteo to put his boots on and get out there alongside him while we are at it.

No player is bigger than the club, if Frank cannot accept that he is going to be playing a lesser role for here on in and is not prepared to toe in line with the new era he can leave (as a club legend).

At his peak one of the if not the best goalscoring midfielder and a criminally under-rated one at that, but are we going to play him for the next 15 years because of that?

Although the story is probably BS as everything the Sun writes, but I do believe that there is some sort of disagreement between Frank and Andre. It was obvious something is wrong from Frank's post-match interview.

fuck, he needs to slow down... I didn't understand almost anything he said

dont see the sense in making this about SFL, he isnt complaining about the lack of praise because he is in fact a model pro

WTF? like Frank wrote this stupid article himself.

Never saw a postiive post from you.... its always bashing someone from our own team.

It wasn't aimed to Frank. It was aimed to the guy who opened this thread and who has called André a cunt because he didn't thank Frank, and to the guy who has written this joke of an article.

Emmm, like what exactly? This is what Lampard has been doing since he had that injury at the start of last season:

1) Get the ball while he is facing the opponent's goal

2) Look up, sees a player chasing him down

3) Knows he can no longer outrun or dribble from them

4) Turns back and passes it to JT, Romeu

OR ( :blink: )

5) Turn left and passes it to Cole

6) If bosingwa/cole or mata do manage to somehow drive our team forward, watch him run into the box like old times desperate to score.

This. I have observed him doing this and only this in almost all the games this season (except maybe in the QPR game, in which he was awesome). This does not fit into AVB's vision of this team, as far as I see.

I can't believe the shit you guys are talking about against the Sun. If it wasn't for the Sun, you wouldn't be alive and wouldn't be able to moan about it's existence. The Sun gives you summer, and yet here you are degrading it as a source. I think it is the perfect life source for our solar system.

:Goober:

I agree with you

the post of the year :D

Really want AVB to let Lamps play near our strikers, he would benefit there and let Ramires and Meireles (especially Ram the Beast) do the fast running. Then when he gets the ball, either:

1) Shoot. Score. LOL YAY.

2) Through ball to Torres/Drogba/Lukaku/Whoever else

3) Pass to wingerss

4) Pass to Ramires, who then proceeds to "do a Bale".

Really want AVB to let Lamps play near our strikers, he would benefit there and let Ramires and Meireles (especially Ram the Beast) do the fast running. Then when he gets the ball, either:

Your username does suit you really well.