Chelsea 4-0 Portsmouth

BlueLion.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires could have passed the ball back to torres instead of shooting himself torres set him up so nice!

Rami was in better position, no need to pass to Torres just for the sake of it

It was Kalou..... If AVB subs Lampard at 35 minutes EVER....all hell will break loose.

Lampard keeps his disgruntlement to a minimum when he is subbed late or introduced late in the game, but if he was to be subbed at 35 mins, he will be humiliated and will definitely react badly, whether publicly or internally.

Who else can he sub anyways? Not mata, Ramires,Defense x 4 , Sturridge, Lampard, Torres(no replacement)

Only Meireles maybe for Josh or Romeu.

He was subbed at HT, only 10 mins difference.

Hey everyone..was going to try and download the match but I quickly gave up seeing since even Chelsea TV didnt air it. How unlikely would it be to be able to watch the match later on?

Must say the result was a very positive surprise, I accidentally caught the half time standing on my facebook. Go Blues, hopefully we will be able to earn a victory come Saturday against an in form Sunderland.

It was Kalou..... If AVB subs Lampard at 35 minutes EVER....all hell will break loose.

Lampard keeps his disgruntlement to a minimum when he is subbed late or introduced late in the game, but if he was to be subbed at 35 mins, he will be humiliated and will definitely react badly, whether publicly or internally.

Who else can he sub anyways? Not mata, Ramires,Defense x 4 , Sturridge, Lampard, Torres(no replacement)

Only Meireles maybe for Josh or Romeu.

He was subbed at HT, only 10 mins difference.

Ramires could have passed the ball back to torres instead of shooting himself torres set him up so nice!

Disagree. As much as I want to see Torres score, Ramires had a clear shot with the keeper and he needs to start burying those for the sake of our team. He's missed a lot of chances this season and this will help his finishing and confidence.