Chelsea 4-0 Portsmouth

BlueLion.

I see that David Luiz could have conceded a goal while trying to dodge an opposition player deep in his half instead of clearing the ball first time.....

He just doesnt learn from it...

He is our Higuita.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back form the game despite the scoreline we was dogshite so so so slow no movement as all, 1-0 was a fair result at bes.t Flo has to go he was piss poor and Bos, Rambo is by far our best midfielder atm, our top three player are Mata, Rambo and Danny

we need to buy big time this window and in the summer

it was soooooooooooooo borning the first half and 3 goals coming in the last 10 mins aswell we are not good enough this season i think we all know this deep down

as asways tho onwards and upwards

Carefree for life

Just got back form the game despite the scoreline we was dogshite so so so slow no movement as all, 1-0 was a fair result at bes.t Flo has to go he was piss poor and Bos, Rambo is by far our best midfielder atm, our top three player are Mata, Rambo and Danny

we need to buy big time this window and in the summer

it was soooooooooooooo borning the first half and 3 goals coming in the last 10 mins aswell we are not good enough this season i think we all know this deep down

as asways tho onwards and upwards

Carefree for life

SSDD bro.... its going to take a long time for things to change

You think we can just throw on Bertrand and Hutchinson and our entire problems as a team are solved? Players that have little to no experience are expected to come on and take responsibility for the team? As i've said above, the problems in the team run deeper.

Yes the problems run deeper. But if we don't start to introduce our youths into the team one day, the problems will keep running.

Yes the problems run deeper. But if we don't start to introduce our youths into the team one day, the problems will keep running.

And I agree, my point was that with players like Lamps/Malouda etc who aren't suited to the style of football AVB wants to play, we're still going to be playing the slow, methodical passing around the box type of football. Gradual integration would've been ideal, but with the lack of consistency at the club, we've not been able to introduce young players and have them gel with the established players.

We've left it late to overhaul the squad to sum up.

To add: It's something Ferguson has always been good at. The squad is overhauled often, yet it's still done gradually enough as not to disrupt the core of the team. I suppose that's owing to their loyalty to the manager.

For people looking good quality future streams, get in while you can...

Live Online Footy now taking sign ups.

HQ and HD streams for all the games. £6 for 60 days. Just signed up myself and the quality is unreal. Well worth the money.

Posted again as not many people are viewing the streams thread right now.

His movement hasn't been bad, he has been making good and fast runs behind defenders, but no one plays him in, Arsenal game for example, if you watched him he was making runs then getting pissed off because no one was passing the ball to him. He was even open twice for a simple square and no one could even gave that to him. Can't blame him for not being confident there, it would still be nice to see a supporting winger and a creative midfielder to help him out. If you've watched the past games he barely makes runs into the box anymore, which is good because now he wont get lost in the game, but i think he will be able to do that if we get a better team to help him.

I dont agree but it is only my opinion not a fact, i just see little spurts, the odd good link up, the odd good run, over the course of a game i think hes brought next to nothing. As a centre forward playing for cfc hes got to be more effective. Cant blame everyone else for his performances.

It's quite pathetic that we played our strongest team against a piss poor below average championship team with no money and still played badly. Although we won 4-0, it shoulda been 2-0 max and it's depressing to see how little faith AVB has in our youngsters. I wish Brendan Rodgers took over because his teams play fantastic football and he knows how to use youngsters, especially ours. He could be a great manager in the future, hopefully one day with us.

It's quite pathetic that we played our strongest team against a piss poor below average championship team with no money and still played badly. Although we won 4-0, it shoulda been 2-0 max and it's depressing to see how little faith AVB has in our youngsters. I wishBrendan Rodgers took over because his teams play fantastic football and he knows how to use youngsters, especially ours. He could be a great manager in the future, hopefully one day with us.

So did AVB at Porto. Then he got this squad.... lol.