Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Also the homegrown players don't need ne to be English, just need to have been playing for an English club for three years before their 21st birthday. Not sure how loans affect that, for example in the case of our Vitesse loanees?

It's why Ake didn't go out on loan this year, to ensure he's considered as 1) home grown and 2) trained at Chelsea.

I think Nathan will be a very solid squad player for us if things pan out well for him.

anyone see much of borja valero or jordy clasie? both potential dlp's for us?

clasie especially, seems to embody mourinho's work rate.

Clasie is a good talent but I'm not sure he's ready for us yet. Still a very tenacious player with a great pass on him but I'm not sure he's ready to be a starter next to Matic.

Only if one of our AM is leaving, i would welcome Lavezzi

Cavani is a no brainer btw

Lavezzi can very comfortably play as a striker. Not one with a hulking figure but a very fast one that can punish you in an instant. Cavani - Lavezzi - Lukaku would be marvelous.

Lavezzi can very comfortably play as a striker. Not one with a hulking figure but a very fast one that can punish you in an instant. Cavani - Lavezzi - Lukaku would be marvelous.

I personally think Lukaku is already a goner.

I personally think Lukaku is already a goner.

anyone see much of borja valero or jordy clasie? both potential dlp's for us?

clasie especially, seems to embody mourinho's work rate.

Borja Valero is one of my favourite players for CM in Serie A and probably in Europe. Had that short time at West Brom which found him back in Spain quickly. he's 29 but he's not a slow guy. Hard to say how well he would do in the Prem, but he is superb in positioning, passing, vision.

Pirlo admits he agreed to come to Chelsea in 2009 but Berlusconi blocked the move

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/15/andrea-pirlo-admits-his-chelsea-move-was-scuppered-by-silvio-berlusconi-4700268/

Lol Pirlo agreed to join every big club but Milan didnt let him go...

He almost signed for Real too.

for me, One "top top" CM, plus Diego Costa, Rodriguez at LB (or a LB of choice), and a second CM like Borja Valero would be an excellent summer window.

go ahead and add in an English player like Stones from Everton. He's a good defender, excellent feet, quick, young and not overpriced yet. Let Manchester United blow their big wad on Shaw.