Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Ramires is a very important player for us so why spend a lot of money on Vidal or Pogba when we already have a great player in Ramires? Waste of money imo. Better to use the money on a worldclass striker.

Pogba is 6 years younger than Ramires and is going to be one of the best in the world (if not the best) if he keeps going like he has. Some might even say that Pogba is better than Ramires right now...

Although I do hold a big liking to Ramires! So don't think I don't support him or anything.

Had it for my tea last night.....average.

:blush:

somebody was telling me how piatti is going to be the next big thing after wc....left footed , quick and versatile...chelsea should have brought him instead of salah n blah blah...

tought somebody here will have a good idea about him...think hes playing in valencia

Phil Neville saying it's going to be a "good week" this week. Veiled tease there, I'd say.

Expecting them to make another big name signing this week. Really hope it's not Shaw.

I don't expect anything from them, atleast not anything that can fix what has been done.

Looks like cabaye going to psg.

It was just a matter of time realy...I dont think they need him as Matuidi-Verrati is good already. Certiainly Veratti wont play much now with Cabaye, unless they will play all three at same time.

Cabaye is quality player, underrated and would fit here too, we dont realy need him because Matic-Rambo is fine, but he would add extra dimension to play.

Dear Mourinho, make it happen please

----------Courtois/Cech---------

------Azpi--Luiz--Terry--Shaw---

---------Ramires--Matic---------

-----Willian--Oscar--Hazard-----

-------------Cavani-------------

#Faptime :wank2: