Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Apparently Kroos is stalling in signing a new contract at bayern munich,His deal ends in 2015.United apparently interested.

Pretty much a guaranteed league title every season and CL qualification, would he leave all that to play for a manager who is unknown in Europe? Maybe they will offer him £300,000 a week too..

costa aint a realistic target. he woint join us now. dont know how people just cant understand this, that he WONT LEAVE Atletico this window. they are fighting for the league title, the copa AND the cl too. having their best season in years and he wont leave them now. summer, its another story, but now not at all.

It's not a matter of understanding, but information; sources report he's got a release clause.

In my experience, players don't think like that at all. If Chelsea made an offer that is high enough to literally make his life, he'd leave in a heartbeat. Professional players have to think about their career first, because they never know about the feature (form, fitness...). What if an opportunity like this never happens again in his career?!

However, I do understand Chelsea and Atletico seem to have a good relationship, so you might have a point.

So far in the market we have made a profit of about 20 million. Jose comments yesterday suggests that we're serious about FFP, if that's the case i have a feeling in the summer David Luiz will be sold. According to reports Barcelona are interested and would offer around £40 million for him, that would be a fantastic deal. Ba also looks to be off, we should get £6-8 million for him. This will give us about £60-70 millions to spend in the summer. Although I hope we don't sell Courtois because he's already world class and can be our keeper for the next 10 years, but if we do we'll make a huge profit.

Jose is saying he wants to complete the 'puzzle' in the summer, this suggest we're going to spend at least 70+ million, which will bring in the likes of Shaw (£20+ million), Zouma (£10-15 million) and a striker (£25+ million). We've also been linked with Barkley, although i'm not sure about that, most likely paper talk.

The futures looking bright, exciting times ahead.

indeed. While Higuain has the work rate, but lacks talent, Benzema seems to have talent but lacks everything else - goes missing all the time.

im pretty sure its the opposite.....

Higuain has a nasty shot, but isnt as mobile and hard working as benzema is...

im pretty sure its the opposite.....

Higuain has a nasty shot, but isnt as mobile and hard working as benzema is...

agree to disagree. Benzema does produce very rare moments of magic, while Higuain is more like Soldado to me. Even today against Chievo, despite his poor finishing, he was was trying hard.

Benzema does not give a fuck. He misses a pass and he stops... never chases or moves the way a striker should. It's quite remarkable he's still at RM.

indeed. While Higuain has the work rate, but lacks talent, Benzema seems to have talent but lacks everything else - goes missing all the time.

Very true, I always say that Benzema could perhaps do with a new scenery but to be fair, he's been brilliant this season. He's already scored the same amount of league goals as he did last season.

So far in the market we have made a profit of about 20 million. Jose comments yesterday suggests that we're serious about FFP, if that's the case i have a feeling in the summer David Luiz will be sold. According to reports Barcelona are interested and would offer around £40 million for him, that would be a fantastic deal. Ba also looks to be off, we should get £6-8 million for him. This will give us about £60-70 millions to spend in the summer. Although I hope we don't sell Courtois because he's already world class and can be our keeper for the next 10 years, but if we do we'll make a huge profit.

Jose is saying he wants to complete the 'puzzle' in the summer, this suggest we're going to spend at least 70+ million, which will bring in the likes of Shaw (£20+ million), Zouma (£10-15 million) and a striker (£25+ million). We've also been linked with Barkley, although i'm not sure about that, most likely paper talk.

The futures looking bright, exciting times ahead.

another window with lot of changes. i would be happy when we actually have a calm transfer window

I think one more defensive player will come in, in the sense of Zouma, and then hopefully with the sale of Marin, Moses, Torres, we can gain a player of high calibre as such of Falcoa as well as bringing in players from the youth such as Troare and Piazon to add to rotation.

hearing rumours of zouma agreeing transfer to chelsea...no concrete proof though...

Definite outs comin summer-marin,moses,lampard,cole,ba,eto,torres

ins-cavani,lukaku,piazon,traore,pva,courtois,zouma,romelu,omeru,atsu

i know its a bit extreme but could be possible....

i want to mention luiz but heart is still aching from imagining mata in red....if he does leave i think it will be for barcelona

What are your views fellow blues?..

btw... Wishing a very HAPPY b'day to THE SPECIAL ONE..:)