Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

21 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

We will sign only liorente if let us man city. 

And they will sign Alexis Sanchez 😂😂😂 

#happy conte 

The good thing for Chelsea is that Juventus have often disappointed Conte, so he is used to it. Conte knows he'll have to do another miracle.

9 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

If I was conte  I will have gone 

Until our new stadium is built, we should get used to spending less than our rivals for top places :) We already brought Morata and Bakayoko and I can't see any other major signing happening in this window. We could sign 3 more players tomorrow but they will be rotation players. 

It would be perfect to sign some bargain right wing back tomorrow :) This is the only position that really needs upgrade IMO :) 

Can we just get the winter window open now.  We had to play Pedro at WB last season, still have no back-ups.

What happened with Telles?  I really don't know anything about him, but he's left footed and breathes, so it's better than what we have.

Ricardo Pereira's name comes up on the forum once in a while and in the young player to watch lists.  Again, I know nothing about him really, but I'll take unknown over nobody/known-crap who we seem to be constantly linked with.

This time last year we are linked with Luiz and we knew that the deal is close . Also we knew that Alonso was a done deal. 

Now we know that  we are close to liorente nothing else . 

There is a solution to not qualify to the knockout stages of UCL . So  no rotation like last year. I hope to do this. 

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
14 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:
it makes me wonder, are we really going to sign anyone else? , at this point im not expecting anything

I expect Drinkwater, another HG player & a surprise. Not sure if that's good business to anyone here, though.

lets just wait and see. Cheers

29 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
38 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:
it makes me wonder, are we really going to sign anyone else? , at this point im not expecting anything

I expect Drinkwater, another HG player & a surprise. Not sure if that's good business to anyone here, though.

I am thinking Drinkwater, Llorente and a surprise for RWB position :P