Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

31 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Last year we sign Luiz  on the last day  at 12 :00pm 

we have time  relax. 

Thing is that's been said since the start of the window about having time etc and not much has happened during all that time. I can't see us making any impact signings now just panic buys

Just now, Artandur said:

You gotta be kidding me

i kid you not lol

Chelsea are preparing to make a last ditch offer for Juventus defender Alex Sandro ahead of tomorrow’s transfer deadline day. 

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2017/08/30/chelsea-prepare-one-last-bid-for-juventus-defender/349018/

49 minutes ago, mccg said:

i kid you not lol

Chelsea are preparing to make a last ditch offer for Juventus defender Alex Sandro ahead of tomorrow’s transfer deadline day. 

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2017/08/30/chelsea-prepare-one-last-bid-for-juventus-defender/349018/

LOL 

You don't buy world-class players on deadline day. So don't have high expectations and you won't be let down. If you're lucky you'll get good value for money like Alonso and D. Luiz.

I can see Llorente and Drinkwater sign for us tomorrow, and that's sad. Barkley can be a little consolation because if he comes for a reasonable fee in few years he'll still have a decent worth on the market even if he won't perform for us.

Conte must be not impressed at all, and have all the rights. I give a 6/10 to our transfer window, hopefully someone from the board will pay the consequences for lt.