Hamilton
Followers 11

• Replies 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mccg said:

It is explained the Premier League outfit are planning an ‘important restructuring’ of the squad and they view Rakitic as a ‘leader’ for the new sporting project at Stamford Bridge.

lol, yes we are really going to build a new project around a MF who turns 32 in the 2nd half of next season

• Like 2

Great. Said this before, but we better hope like hell that Jorginho doesn't get injured. I really dont want to see Ampadu at the base of our midfield against top opposition. Looked iffy against a lower league side the other day.

I'm sure Sarri will again stress his desire for a midfielder in a couple of hours. Fucked up if the club just ignore him.

• Like 3

The answer has to be Tonali.  He's not like any of the other young midfielders that we have so he won't be "blocking" them.  He's a natural fit in Jorginho's position which we need a back up for.  If Kovacic is going to back up Jorginho for the rest of the season, we'll need to find a long term solution in the summer after his loan deal is up anyway.  

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

The answer has to be Tonali.  He's not like any of the other young midfielders that we have so he won't be "blocking" them.  He's a natural fit in Jorginho's position which we need a back up for.  If Kovacic is going to back up Jorginho for the rest of the season, we'll need to find a long term solution in the summer after his loan deal is up anyway.  

Transfer Talk: Liverpool want Sandro Tonali to replenish midfield

http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/3761067/transfer-talk-liverpool-want-sandro-tonali-to-replenish-midfield

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

wow, just wow

I have never disagreed with Law this much before

I'm not convinced that Matt Law is as nailed on for Chelsea news as he has been in the past.  He still has the "Chelsea ITK" label, but I'm not sure he's any better than Fifield.  And, we won't even bring up Pedulla right now (though his time frames are always sketchy).  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm not convinced that Matt Law is as nailed on for Chelsea news as he has been in the past.  He still has the "Chelsea ITK" label, but I'm not sure he's any better than Fifield.  And, we won't even bring up Pedulla right now (though his time frames are always sketchy).  

Law seems to be almost TOO close, too keyed in, to the point where he is pushing Chelsea inside spin:(

• Like 1

Rakitic would be brilliant addition to Chelsea.

Such an 2005 esque signing. Experienced, quality player even if he is already in 30s, he can add alot to this team. 

His long shots are also better than our entire midfield together.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Law seems to be almost TOO close, too keyed in, to the point where he is pushing Chelsea inside spin:(

I'm a little on the opposite.  I don't think he's that close anymore.  Doesn't really bring out anything before it's all widely reported.  Like, we kind of knew a few weeks ago when Parades and Barella went quiet that the club weren't desperate for a new midfielder.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Rakitic would be brilliant addition to Chelsea.

Such an 2005 esque signing. Experienced, quality player even if he is already in 30s, he can add alot to this team. 

His long shots are also better than our entire midfield together.

How would you get around the no multiyear contracts for 30 somethings?

Odds are high Rakitic slides down the performance pole soon. He has looked poor for Barca this year in the games I have seen.

If we start buying ageing stars who are soon over the hill, my interest in the club will plummet.

• Like 1

Denis Suarez to Arsenal: Major breakthrough as Barcelona midfielder is set to complete loan move

Gunners will finally land midfield man this month

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/denis-suarez-arsenal-major-breakthrough-15747684

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

I'm sure Sarri will again stress his desire for a midfielder in a couple of hours. Fucked up if the club just ignore him.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Vesper said:

How would you get around the no multiyear contracts for 30 somethings?

Odds are high Rakitic slides down the performance pole soon. He has looked poor for Barca this year in the games I have seen.

If we start buying ageing stars who are soon over the hill, my interest in the club will plummet.

He's not had a goal or assist in 17 games! We got a shed full of those as it is.

• Like 2