Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

It's a crazy seller's market out there.
Seems like the perfect time to invest on youngsters esp for squad depth....  I guess that ship has sailed at least until jan.
We've been doing that for several years. It's just unfortunate that they aren't given a chance here and go on to big money moves (De Bruyne, Lukuka, Salah, etc)

Shocked to see some of the likes we have decided to keep around. Omeruo is probably unknown by a few around here.

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We've been doing that for several years. It's just unfortunate that they aren't given a chance here and go on to big money moves (De Bruyne, Lukuka, Salah, etc)

Shocked to see some of the likes we have decided to keep around. Omeruo is probably unknown by a few around here.

Unfortunately, they go on big money moves from the club we sell to.  Not us.

Just now, LAM09 said:
8 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:
Unfortunately, they go on big money moves from the club we sell to.  Not us.

That's what I was saying. We sell them without giving them a change to deliver here.

Gotcha.  Agreed.  We had a couple of good years where we bought some great young talent.  Only ones that got a real shot were Oscar and Courtois.

Just now, LAM09 said:
1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:
Gotcha.  Agreed.  We had a couple of good years where we bought some great young talent.  Only ones that got a real shot were Oscar and Courtois.

We know who to thank. Lol

Ha.  Thank god that Courtois doesn't have to track back, or he'd be gone too,

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Augero got off the coach minutes before the game kicked off apparently. We should throw a cheeky bid at them, he's still absolute quality.

Well, I am yet to see the supposed excellence in Gabriel Jesus, and quite a few City fans have begun to express doubts about him too. Even so a sizeable percentage of those doubters on Bluemoon still prefer Jesus over Aguero. Their posts express love for the Argentine, but they'd rather see the youngster in the team.

This opinion isn't unanimous among City fans by any means but there is enough of it to make us stop and think. If a player City fans think still has a lot of developing to do before he reaches the desired standard, is nevertheless thought to be a better option than their long term centre forward, then what does that tell us about Aguero's recent contributions?

On 8/25/2017 at 8:09 AM, whats happening said:

anyone else wakes up in the morning and thinks: 'this is the day. this is the day when chelsea will finally buy someone...", and like that every morning?

I keep checking, but my heart is only half into football, in general anymore. Keep checking with the memory of good Chelsea matches I've seen in the past and fun matches in the future, but.... ugh.

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Well, I am yet to see the supposed excellence in Gabriel Jesus, and quite a few City fans have begun to express doubts about him too. Even so a sizeable percentage of those doubters on Bluemoon still prefer Jesus over Aguero. Their posts express love for the Argentine, but they'd rather see the youngster in the team.

This opinion isn't unanimous among City fans by any means but there is enough of it to make us stop and think. If a player City fans think still has a lot of developing to do before he reaches the desired standard, is nevertheless thought to be a better option than their long term centre forward, then what does that tell us about Aguero's recent contributions?

Yeah i would like divine intervention Jesus would do , but please god ,can Cfc  just sign at least 2 or 3 worthy players before da window shuts to give the messiah conte a fair crack in his blue life or i fear this season will r.i.p

On 25-8-2017 at 2:09 PM, whats happening said:

anyone else wakes up in the morning and thinks: 'this is the day. this is the day when chelsea will finally buy someone...", and like that every morning?

Today is the day mate, keep the faith.

😆