Wigan 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

LOL it's not as if we're playing our youth team

There is something called rotation... And honestly, Wigan are one of the worst teams in the Prem right now. At least teams like Wolves can provide a hostile atmosphere even if the team is shit which can cause problems. Wigan's fans are awful.

What fans?

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to give Torres an honest chance tbh. It's been quite a while.

Torres-Sturridge

-------Mata------

Meireles----Ramires

--------Romeu-------

Bertrand - Terry - Luiz - Ferreira

----------Cech---------

Torres as a goalkeeper?

Terry as a second striker?

Ferreira as a winger?

Cech as a lone striker?

I don't think this selection will work mate. :)

If you have watched Blackburn this season you will know what i mean, things havent went there way, i honestly believe they will stay up. Kean is under the biggest pressure in the premier league and english football right now, he takes shite from the fans every match, but he still reacts really sensible and respects the other teams without anger or being bitter. Very good manager and i think he will get them on a decent run. Take Everton game for example, they missed two penalties, and were better than Everton the whole game, Everton got a penalty last minute, and Mikel Arteta scored to make it 1-0. They also could of beaten us if they had confidence.

That's like us saying if we had the penalties we should have at Stoke and QPR we would have won both games their.

United's 2 goals given for offside and Rami and Torres scoring their sitters we win 3-1 at OT and not United.

Malouda not making that horrendus pass against Arsenal we draw 3-3.

Reina not making that fantastic save against Luiz we beat Liverpool 2-1.

All those things went our way we would be sitting very pretty with only 2 points lost all season.

We are were we deserve, like every other team in the league. What if Luiz was rightly sent off agains Newcastle? What if silva rightly had a penalty? That's complete bollocks.

Luiz should of never got a yellow card because Demba Ba was offside when he made the run.

That's like us saying if we had the penalties we should have at Stoke and QPR we would have won both games their.

United's 2 goals given for offside and Rami and Torres scoring their sitters we win 3-1 at OT and not United.

Malouda not making that horrendus pass against Arsenal we draw 3-3.

Reina not making that fantastic save against Luiz we beat Liverpool 2-1.

All those things went our way we would be sitting very pretty with only 2 points lost all season.

That's fair enough, but what i'm saying is, Blackburn still play well, they have these chances in the first place, half of them should of been finished, and they have had more than we have had.

Luiz should of never got a yellow card because Demba Ba was offside when he made the run.

In that case, United scored two perfectly legitimate goals. Open your eyes, he was onside.

If that was an attempt at a joke you failed.

I found it hilarious, but then again, I'm not a giant tit like a certain someone :)

In that case, United scored two perfectly legitimate goals. Open your eyes, he was onside.

I found it hilarious, but then again, I'm not a giant tit like a certain someone :)

I had to go back, and it took me about 2 minutes to get it and then i was laughing my arse off, but to be fair i used to do it that way, and then i changed once i saw everyone else doing it the other way.

Again, Hillarious.

Makes it even more embrassing when they out sing at the bridge..only seems to be about 10 of them!

In fairness any team that brings a crowd to the bridge outsings us.

More of the same please boys. These games are the ones that need to be won but if we go out complacent we could get punished. Should be on a high after the last fortnight but sometimes going to smaller teams with anything less than 100% commitment can cost us. Torres to start and give drogs a rest for the yidos