Wigan 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

We're on a good run of form now after 3 big wins in a row, but we shouldn't get too complacent right now, because any slip up could send us down into 5th. Arsenal could easily overtake us, and Tottenham still have that game in hand...

This is Wigan though, so I'm expecting a full-on win

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Torres should start. He hasn't started in what feels like months and it would be good to give Drogba a rest. I reckon we'll win this comfortably without the inform Drogba and Romeu. Lampard will likely start after the other night. I hope Torres gets a change alongside Mata and Sturridge and performs well.

If AVB decides to start Sturridge as the front man, which most say he deserves, then I think we'll all know that Torres isn't a part of AVBs plans. I mean if he can't be trusted to start against Wigan than how can he be trusted against a big team?

We shall see.

Cech

Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Romeu, Lampard

Sturridge, Drogba, Mata

I agree with this lineup, but i'd swap Ramires for Meireles as he's already on 4 yellow cards.

We need to stick with whats been working for us and keep starting Drogba

Adam hasn't done too poorly has he? Henderson on the other hand... :doh:

Maybe Lampard, Mikel and McEachran in midfield? Or Lampard, Mikel and Romeu. Or possibly even Malouda over Romeu. We should not risk Meireles or Ramires if they are just one card away.

Meireles is on 4 yellows also.

Speaking of Raul you can only laugh at Kenny for selling him to accomodate Henderson and Adam :lol::doh:

I know, right?! A Liverpool fan said that he's a traitor and he "can't believe Meireles wanted to leave" and I replied with "Well you kept playing the lump of shit that is Henderson over him. How do you think that made him feel?" and he shut up :lol:

I'd rest all the First XI players who are on 4 yellows and the likes of Cole and Drogba who've been starting way too many games recently ahead of the Sp*rs match.

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Bertrand/Bosingwer

Mikel

Lampard Meireles(Malouda)

Sturridge Torres Mata

In that case:

------------Romeu---------

-----mikel------malouda

I'd personally go with:

------------mikel----------

----malouda-----Mceachran

But I get the feeling AVB doesn't (yet) rate McEachran.

Since you are all jiizing on Romeu could you try and stop making Mikel look shit? It's like this every fucking time.We get a new player all the sudden the previous is shit.Just a few weeks ago Lampard was old,fat,shit,slow,can't score for shit,can't pass for shit etc.All the sudden he gets back to form and he is the savior the lord Jesus Christ.

No way i've never rated Mikel. Everytime ive seen him in action at the Bridge he has always been the one player im furious with watching! He walks like a crab, loses the ball way too often and doesn't have the cojones to make a defence splitting pass. As for Frank i would never, ever, EVER say anything bad about him, he is a true Chelsea Legend and he could be fatter than Yokozuna and i would still want him in our squad! Romeu is an injection of fresh legs that we have desperatley lacked the last 18 months +. That is why we are all soo happy to see him in the team, it has nothing to do with the player before him because Essien is still a great DM that i hope recovers to full fitness a.s.a.p.