Wigan 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be one of the biggest doses of whoop ass since the premier-league began ! I think we'll win the game by half time ! Very good game for some of our players to improve their goal records lol, OH ITS MATA AGAINST TIGHTASS !

This is going to be one of the biggest doses of whoop ass since the premier-league began ! I think we'll win the game by half time ! Very good game for some of our players to improve their goal records lol, OH ITS MATA AGAINST TIGHTASS !

I admire your confidence but I hate this sort of talk. Always think its a scud

Sorry mate but they are in the relegation zone and they are coming up against the skill of Mata and the pace and directness of Sturridge i can't see them holding us at bay for long. They'll cave in and just lose confidence really early, Di Santo will be out of his depth. I can't wait to see Ramires go on his ultra pace surges through the middle lol vrrrrrrrruuuuummmmmm !

DavidLuiz_4 David Luiz

Come on Chelseaaaaaa!

Ramires out with a bruised leg. Chance for Lamps to show what he can do.

No point of playing Torres tonight. Let Dider warm up for Tottenham.

Fernando will get his chance in january.

It'll be good if Drogs nets a few before Tottenham.