Wigan 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Part of me wants to see us rotate but if we rotate and it goes wrong who's arse will be on the chopping line?

Exactly risky and just our luck and before you know it the 'Sack!' threads be out and about..know different players and all but they've given us pretty rough games in the past at their place...the 3-1 loss and the wins we just about scraped.Mean tommrow hopfully be enough nice 6-0 and all but they do come up with some shockers

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be either one of those games where we make it difficult for ourselves or we can have them for breakfast. You only have to look at the goals which they conceded against Tottenham at home and you realise that their defence is by far the worst in the Premier League.

However, we should not underestimate Wigan because they beat us 3-1 at the DW two years back and we struggled to beat them convincingly when we played them at the Bridge in April. They wasted some very good chances towards the end of the game and our goal in all honestly should not have counted in my opinion. With the huge game against Spuds on Thursday we should probably rest a few players, most notably Mata, Sturridge, Romeu and Drogba in my opinion. A front 3 of Malouda-Torres-Kalou should still be enough to beat Wigan IMO.

I would not expect too much either and in such a congested period of fixtures we should not be expected several 3-0 wins etc. in a row because it will be difficult to maintain high standards with such little rest time between matches.

i want to see this lineup

------------------------Cech---------------

Bosingwa----Ferreira----Terry---Cole

----------------------Mikel-----------------

---------------Lampard------Ramires---

Kalou-------------Anelka---------Malouda

:

:Goober: