Chelsea to face SSC Napoli in UCL

Milan

They'll come out all guns blazing in the first half an hour in Napoli, I can see them scoring early on. Think the key is with their three man defence, we have Sturridge, Mata and Torres, who are all well capable of beating men, If we can work that to leaving a 3 on 2, we can score goals.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their whole game is based on Counter attacking. We must have at least 4 players always near the halfway line when we have the ball, incase we lose it and they counter attack. Their only creative outlet is Hamsik. Them keeping the ball and trying to find gaps in defence won't cause too much trouble if Hamsik doesn't have the ball. Lavezzi is a speed dribbler and we need Bosingwa at RB because Iva can't keep up with Lavezzi. Cavani we all know about. They have Gokhan Inler and Walter Gargano in midfield working tirelessly and doing all the dirty work. We need to target the wide areas because of their 3 man defence, and also De Sanctis, who can be a bit dodgy at times.

Indeed, although.. just to remind everyone, Cavani is an expert at 'dragging' players out of their comfort zones with his strength and unpredictability. The guy is a powerhouse. His movement off the ball is sublime, he won't be easy to track. We need a composed 'cool head' who will stay in position, it could be worth throwing Cahill in the deep end with JT for this one.

Indeed, although.. just to remind everyone, Cavani is an expert at 'dragging' players out of their comfort zones with his strength and unpredictability. The guy is a powerhouse. His movement off the ball is sublime, he won't be easy to track. We need a composed 'cool head' who will stay in position, it could be worth throwing Cahill in the deep end with JT for this one.

The Drogba from Uruguay??

I'm pretty sure we will reach the Quarterfinal although our perfomances arent that good at the moment.

We have to be focused and concentrated. I think it wont be easy in Italy. But in London we will make it. I'm sure, because i will be there! Ha. With my support they will do it.

Their manager has a touchline ban for both games.

We can win this tournament and I am serious. Liverpool got from the quarter finals to the final in 2005 without scoring a legitimate goal and then somehow fluked a win with possibly the worst squad to ever win the Champions League. I mean who the fuck are Smicer, Nunez, Traore, Biscan and Josemi?

If we can stop Levezzi and Hamsik then i think Cavani will struggle with supply. I would play a tight 3 in midfield !

Perfect game for Mikel, we need someone who is a calm and composed influence in the midfield. He is great at breaking up attacks and marking danger-men.