Heres a novelty idea - why not bring backthe old guard and tactics...

Well, that s the opinion of Martin Lipton, who thinks that we should make Terry, Lampard and Drogba regular starters again, play Mourinho's tactics and somehow let them lead the way and all of our pproblems will somehow be resolved ...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/mirror-football-blog/Martin-Lipton-opinion-on-Chelsea-Why-AVB-needs-Mourinho-s-men-and-the-Mourinho-way-to-dig-himself-out-of-this-hole-article836764.html

He really is fucking clueless.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What we really need is getting red of [ Malouda - Kalou - Anelka - Drogba - Bosingwa ] , this is one of the most important things that the club must do .

Then after buying some good players we'll be fine to win the EPL and the CL .

I wish that we just stop spending more than 30 mil. on one player .

I cant sleep when I remember the price of Torres :(

AVB will never leave his philosophy...dear Martin Crapton can write the hell he wants...

Well, that s the opinion of Martin Lipton, who thinks that we should make Terry, Lampard and Drogba regular starters again, play Mourinho's tactics and somehow let them lead the way and all of our pproblems will somehow be resolved ...

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle836764.html

He really is fucking clueless.

Errr mate I think you misspelled his name...it's Martin Crapton ;)

I'd say whatever spirit of Mourinho was still there has vanished now...

The team has lost it guts, desire and winning mentality...

You've clearly missed the point, even now.. the answer to all our problems are Jose's men & Jose's tactics, his ghost still looms over this club.

You've clearly missed the point, even now.. the answer to all our problems are Jose's men & Jose's tactics, his ghost still looms over this club.

That may or may not be the answer, but what I was trying to say was that our crop of players look nothing like a Mourino team...it just has face and names from that era....