Chelsea 3-0 Wolves

BlueLion.

Dont know why people are complaining about the midfield, Meireles is much more creative than people give him credit for.

yes he is more creative than ppl give him credit for, I dont say he should be left out, for me its not enough creativty... lets better say, there have been better options been left out ;)

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats enough for him start. Drogba has no future in this club, Torres was a 50m buy. VB should try everything to make him succeed.

I think VB knows his players and if he decides that Drogba is the better man for this game I'll take his word for it.

I think VB knows his players and if he decides that Drogba is the better man for this game I'll take his word for it.

correct! We dont see how they perform in training and if didi is training like a legend and nando isnt then drogs should start. Id personally just like to see Studge get a shot as the main man

correct! We dont see how they perform in training and if didi is training like a legend and nando isnt then drogs should start. Id personally just like to see Studge get a shot as the main man

agree IMO Danny has earned the right to be given a chance at leading the line

in fairness its hard to look sharp sitting on the bench...unless he was wearing a particularly nice whistle and flute

Last 2 of his games, he's looked sharp. Not old Drogba-form, but coming to it possibly. He deserves to play a bit.

One of the stupidiest thing I've read here, so we cant discuss the manager's decisions because he knows better.