Chelsea 3-0 Wolves

BlueLion.

What the hell are you on about? Are you using your skin colour to look for sympathy because according to you Chelsea fans are racists? Although a few hundred fans were singing racist abuse does that make the 42 000 fans at home matches racist?

Chelsea fans are not racist, to say Chelsea fans that would imply every single Chelsea fan and that is wrong. I will say this again, just ask forum member ''we hate scouse'' what he heard from a majority of Chels fans away at Genk he will tell you.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benfica ? When did we play Benfica ? Is that what that fucking Albanian TV has been showing EH EH Chelsea v Benfica ? 2011 ? :angry: Or did you forget that you're a Chelsea fan today and you really meant Man utd v Benfica and you really meant Berbatov's goals against Benfica mid week ? @Lum 18 are you a :Goober:

lmao, I meant Leverkusen. :lol: It's because at the same time as I was typing I heard on TV about the Benfica - Sporting derby. Calm down, stuff that happen. :)

Content with the performance today. We were very threatening at attack, passing the ball well and catching Wolves off guard with counterattacks. But I feel that there still needs to be some better understanding among our forwards. Defensively, we did get a clean sheet and looked more organized, but we weren't that comfortable with Wolves' crossing. Many of the crosses shouldn't even have been launched, and I thought Ivanovic should've done a better job closing down Jarvis, and we were very lucky that Wolves couldn't do much with those crosses.

You honestly can say Drogba looked fantastic against Liverpool?? A match Chelsea had 2 or 3 chances on goal the entire 90 minutes? Drogba is 33 and has lost a big step in pace. He gave the ball away in both games and with that front Chelsea have dropped 2 games. You apparently know nothing of football.

I don't want to sound cliche but Id say there is a strong possibility that I've forgotten more about football than you can ever hope to know, not to toot my own horn or anything but.......toot toot.

Anyway onto the game. Ashley Cole was bloody terrific at left back, Luiz and Terry looked quite solid throughout, Romeu showed exactly why he is the solution to the holding midfield problem, technically he is excellent, his positional sense is quite incredible considering his age and relative lack of experience at the top level and he is actually mobile and goes and intercepts things and presses, he is everything Mikel isn't. Ramires did brilliantly in midfield alongside him, his running power is really something to behold and the front three were wonderful, Sturridge and Drogba both played very well but the standout was Mata, such a classy player.

Yes it's only Wolves and there are still issues that need to be addressed in the Summer but this 11 struck a nice balance and is hopefully one we will see more of.

In the last 13 minutes Torres looked much sharper than Drogba has looked in the last three games.

Not going to compare him with Drogba, but he looked really eager to score, and not the normal walk around with his head down shit.

Could have probably had an assist too if he'd just passed to Ramires on the break.