Chelsea 3-0 Wolves

BlueLion.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't hyped by anyone except the typical chelsea fan who bashed malaria ill drogba just like they bashed new-to-england ramires.

Romeu was far and away the worst chelsea player at 0-0 and only started playing with any real composure and reading the game with any effectiveness while we were 2 goals up. Not surprising to me because I don't have a thing for young spanish boys, and nor do I worship farca like most of you... so I haven't been shocked at all that it took til now for romeu to get a PL start. Don't be mistaken either, if we didn't have tougher fixtures and a lot of them coming up there's no way he starts this game.

At 0-0 his timing was terrible, he was out of position more than not, conceded needless fouls in bad areas, almost allowed wolves to go ahead off that corner (one of 2 times he completely missed the ball in our box, almost resulting in goals) and wasn't making good or quick decisions.

There was one moment he just played a little short backpass in the 2nd half and got a round of applause around the bridge for it. Mikel would have been booed. Whatever though, its not like the romeu lovers/mikel haters are a rational bunch, so its too be expected.

I regretted replying to you earlier cause I think youre a troll.

I'm out!

I regretted replying to you earlier cause I think youre a troll.

I'm out!

He IS a troll. Nobody said Romeu is the new Makelele. He was solid, and was a impressive peformance for such a young man playing in this crucial position in his first match as a starting XI in PL.

Mikel's been here for years, and Romeu already can play as good as him, so I would choose Romeu any day.

Terry smh...that was such a stupid yellow. But hey, a win and a clean sheet, what more could you ask for? :D

Torres looked good, as always the case when he comes on as a sub. It's when he starts that he's rubbish.

I think it was an intentional yellow. It seems he now misses the Carling Cup game. If he knew a yellow would get him the match ban, approaching a game where he was unlikely to play anyway, might as well get it over and done with.

Thought Drogba did well today

but it's astonishing how much he has physically deteriorated. He just can't run anymore. It was obvious today because for the first time in over a year he's actually been interested whilst on a pitch. So far this season he's just been strolling about, not giving a fuck. The run for Mata's goal..... The old Drogba would have just charged at the defender and would have knocked him on his ass and powered a finish into the top corner. Also really evident in our counter attacks in the 2nd half where he didn't even bother to run, just dropped deep and passed the ball on.

I'm not criticizing. Just commenting on how much he has deteriorated. But I appreciate the effort he showed today :yes:

A much needed win, clean sheet, and overall performance for the blues. I think AVB has done his job very very well for this game starting with team selection and not ending with tactics and subs.

I felt Romeu gave an excellent first league match performance we all were sure he was capable of.

Benching Lampard was well time as he really hasn't been getting any rest.

Mata had a brilliant MOTM performance, as Dani continued to prove he belongs in the starting 11.

I'm also glad JT got that suspension out of his way before December.

If I had to find a down side it would be that we wasted many chances that were more than enough to double the score line.

All in all it was a glorious blue day. I'm so proud of the team for producing such a reaction to series of bad luck the club was going through.

KTBFFH blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

I think it was an intentional yellow. It seems he now misses the Carling Cup game. If he knew a yellow would get him the match ban, approaching a game where he was unlikely to play anyway, might as well get it over and done with.

It was intentional, for sure. Must have known that he wasn't going to play against Pool anyway. Great move by AVB.

I really like Mikel but the difference between him and Romeu is huge... I want Romeu in starting 11... Great team performance today... And Torres was again bad, selfish...

Imo there's no difference. Romeu is young that's it, and if he continous to develop he'll be a great player. But even Mikel who had so much potential (more than Romeu will ever have imo) couldn't develop into the player everybody was expecting him to. A little bit disappointed that McEachran wasn't even on the bench, but hopefully he'll get his start against Liverpool.

Lets dont get to excited - Wolves didnt played well. What is my concern is this Torres substitute. Why has he been

on the bench the last 4 games (because he didnt played well, well who did?). So has he pissed of Boas or something?.

Drogba has not played well but still he starts every game since he came back from the red card. Now tell me is that gonna

make the kid better, no fucking way!. We are stucked with him so get something out of him, let him play.