Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8908204/Chelsea-prepare-for-the-future-by-allowing-French-striker-Nicolas-Anelka-to-leave-Stamford-Bridge-in-January.html

"Anelka is not in the squad for the CL... but this is not beleived to be connected to his departure. Chelsea manager AVB said: "He's not injured. His ability is tremendous, but we've decided to do something differently for this game." That might include giving a rare opportunity to Salomon Kalou. (those are Burt's words about Kalou)

Mind you that AVB said nothing on Kalou so I'd rather see someone else out there. Idk, the 4-2-3-1 has looked great for us this season.

Essien would relish a 4-2-3-1 formation. Less pressure on him and extra support with Raul.

Something differently? That's a bit exciting. I want to see a 4-2-3-1.

Differently could be anything. Formation, high line, playing better, who the hell knows.

Mind you that AVB said nothing on Kalou so I'd rather see someone else out there. Idk, the 4-2-3-1 has looked great for us this season.

Yep, the author mentioned Kalou. Not sure why but he did.