Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a win...prob wont get one because they seem to have this annoying thing is thios comp where they take it to the last game despite having could've wrapped it up weeks ago but hey....another bounce back really and a very imporant one! They need to pull together and rememeber what it is they actually do! No good having a few players intrested they all need to be!

Eek

Most likely will be this team, but i think Luiz will play instead of JT, and Frank instead of Josh.

Unfortunately Josh won't get a game at all, because we don't play young players it's against the Chelsea rules. And i don't mean John Terry will be playing a full game, i usually always mention David Luiz to come on in half time, let them have a half each, but forgot too!.

This was never going to be an easy match, and you'd be naive to think otherwise.

We don't need to win, but it makes the final group game a lot easier. The rule of thumb in the UCL Group Stages is 11 points gets you through; meaning win your home matches and get a couple of draws away from home, and you're laughing. A draw would not be a bad result at all, but a win would relieve a lot of the pressure, especially if we can make it two on the bounce against Wolves on Saturday.

Whatever happens, we cannot afford to lose.

What's the point in optimism? I was optimistic on Sunday, i was optimistic against Genk away, i was optimistic against QPR, i just can't be bothered anymore, this team is just a complete failure and if we win, great, if we don't, fuck it. It's not like we can win the tournament. My optimism is at an all time low right now and yes, you can all moan and say you should stick by your team but how much do they really care and how many care? After QPR, although we lost, i was happy because the players gave everything, since then, they've just let us down, we deserve better. I'm still extremely bitter and still in a very bad mood since the Arsenal game, the Liverpool game just put in a final blow, like kicking a dead person. We might win, if we get a half decent team in the next round or 2, we're simply goners. We have no chance of anything good this season. THAT is how optimistic i am. The last few performances have been an insult to us so atm i feel a bit fucked off and couldn't care a shit what happens to them.

What's the point in optimism? I was optimistic on Sunday, i was optimistic against Genk away, i was optimistic against QPR, i just can't be bothered anymore, this team is just a complete failure and if we win, great, if we don't, fuck it. It's not like we can win the tournament. My optimism is at an all time low right now and yes, you can all moan and say you should stick by your team but how much do they really care and how many care? After QPR, although we lost, i was happy because the players gave everything, since then, they've just let us down, we deserve better. I'm still extremely bitter and still in a very bad mood since the Arsenal game, the Liverpool game just put in a final blow, like kicking a dead person. We might win, if we get a half decent team in the next round or 2, we're simply goners. We have no chance of anything good this season. THAT is how optimistic i am. The last few performances have been an insult to us so atm i feel a bit fucked off and couldn't care a shit what happens to them.

I understand why you are negative by the way we have been playing recently , but when in a slump we really need to get behind the team its easy during the good times , but we have had much worse teams in the past. i think get the defence sorted and we will be ok. AVB needs to pick his first 11 and stick to them we need a consistent back 4 who will grow over the season together.

We always get behind the team, but the performances against Arsenal, Genk and Liverpool leaves a lot to be desired. You'd think we were one of the other west london mobs, for our stature in football now, we deserve a hell of a lot better that this shit.