Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Chelsea

James

Can people stop fucking moaning about the "sort of fans" we have on here. It's an open forum which means people can express themselves freely. I don't agree with most of it but each to there own and constantly bringing it up won't change there minds....move on

the same applies to this post too :P

]

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the CL, the matches between the two level teams are taken into consideration before goal difference. Meaning a goal-less draw will see us through having draw 1-1 at the Mestalla.

Yeah, but that ain't going to happen is it? Valencia will score.

I am generally of the opinion that the word "unlucky" is overused in football, especially by commentators. However, I would say that we have been quite unlucky for the better part of this season. Not really going to dissect this one too much. We missed our chances, end of. Was I extremely pissed about this game? Sure. Did I loudly exclaim a bunch of obscenities that probably caused my neighbors to question my mental stability? Of course. But there's still a Chelsea, and there's still a match to be played on Saturday. I've never been prone to bouts of blind optimism, but this team will play appreciably better and the ball will start to bounce our way. KTBFFH.

We actually played well and we did not deserve that in the end. Drogba is starting to motor now and we can expect a powerful winter from him leading into February. Sturridge played well, his pace and vision absolutely cut the Germans open. Mata is starting to struggle though, i think the pace of the premier-league games are starting to take its toll on the little number 10.

Have to agree to disagree. Drogba did much of nothing for 80 minutes (and that's being generous). Mata is being isolated on the wing. He is best in the hole behind the striker.

Well done Villas Boas. Not only have you increased the club's crisis but you're also ruining Fernando Torres's career. People blame him yet they forget that he's hardly getting involved anymore.

Oh and by the way, most of your line-up selections and substitutions were rubbish.

I am generally of the opinion that the word "unlucky" is overused in football, especially by commentators. However, I would say that we have been quite unlucky for the better part of this season. Not really going to dissect this one too much. We missed our chances, end of. Was I extremely pissed about this game? Sure. Did I loudly exclaim a bunch of obscenities that probably causing my neighbors to question my mental stability? Of course. But there's still a Chelsea, and there's still a match to be played on Saturday. I've never been prone to bouts of blind optimism, but this team will play appreciably better and the ball will start to bounce our way. KTBFFH.

You make your own luck and Chelsea aren't doing that right now.

Yes bu clubs do not revolve around a single player. I understand that you support and love Torres and I'm not saying that he shouldn't have played today, but there more things wrong with Chelsea FC than the fact that Torres isn't playing.

Yes I know... and i really am not here to fight or anything i love Chelsea always have but never loved Liverpool, if thats what you mean. I just wish that he played tonight instead of sitting and watching his team lose. He will be losing his ambition for football each time he sits at that bench... Thats what i'm trying to say, i'm not a stupid fangirl who met football 2 days ago and supporting Torres for his cool looks or anything i just love his style. Everyone has a favorite and mine is him...anyways lol we're all kinda angry at the moment i guess I cant believe Chelsea just lost i was sure we'd win after Drogba's goal.

One thing came in my mind when i was driving home from work and the radio reporter said that Leverkusen ecqualises against Cfc:

Oh no, not again..

Still i believe in qualification, at the Bridge we will get the job done, Yes we can!

Sorry, I feel AVB has modified the game to accommodate the old spine and it's not worked. If something isn't going to work, why not risk it with the younger more dynamic players?

Mata has been ineffective for many games now. Like Torres he has been isolated. Are they both in poor form? Or is AVB accommodating one set of players hurting Mata? Mata should have been in the hole today, not Lampard.

All these bloody Torres FC fans are getting on my nerves. As if Torres would of played as well as Drogba today, Drogba played in a key over the top pass to Sturridge for the Mata volley. He also flicked the ball on to the onrushing lamps for a header which Lamps should of scored with his pedigree and he scored a magnificent goal. He played well and he is the best forward at the club despite his age. Torres is fucking shit at the moment and he should be on the bench.

Agree Drogba didn't do anything at all. Scored a good goal, that's about it. Fucked a couple of other chances up. His gameplay improved in the 2nd half but only by a little, no where near good enough. He has mentally checked out

Yes I know... and i really am not here to fight or anything i love Chelsea always have but never loved Liverpool, if thats what you mean. I just wish that he played tonight instead of sitting and watching his team lose. He will be losing his ambition for football each time he sits at that bench... Thats what i'm trying to say, i'm not a stupid fangirl who met football 2 days ago and supporting Torres for his cool looks or anything i just love his style. Everyone has a favorite and mine is him...anyways lol we're all kinda angry at the moment i guess I cant believe Chelsea just lost i was sure we'd win after Drogba's goal.

Fair enough. I apologize. I got carried away with that after the match.

All these bloody Torres FC fans are getting on my nerves. As if Torres would of played as well as Drogba today, Drogba played in a key over the top pass to Sturridge for the Mata volley. He also flicked the ball on to the onrushing lamps for a header which Lamps should of scored with his pedigree and he scored a magnificent goal. He played well and he is the best forward at the club despite his age. Torres is fucking shit at the moment and he should be on the bench.

lmao BB you're giving Drogba way too much credit he was rubbish for almost the entire game.