Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 4 matches Raul Meireles has played 90 minutes Chelsea are undefeated this season (3 wins, 1 draw) and have outscored opponents 13-3.

I still don't understand how he's not a starter. In the way AVB wants to play, he just has to be a starter.

So the game hasn't even kicked off and still y'all gunning down AVB.

Our midfield is strong and of good balance, we are starting Sturridge and Mata - no Anelka, Malouda, Kalou which was apparent all last year regardless of the result. And let's be honest Drogba looked okay last game and needs some more game time - it's unfair to give him none and Torres everything even when he doesn't perform. Away from home we need to be more secure, hence Drogba's link up play with Mata and Sturridge and Ramires running pass him can help us counter attack well.

Im actually worried that the big names Drogba, Terry and Lampard my be influencing AVB's selection. I see no reason why Drogba would start ahead of Torres. No reason at all.

AVB has dropped lampard and terry more than any other manager. They both played awful last season and ancelotti didnt even think about dropping them. Anyway, torres is still a big name which shows that AVB isnt that influenced by how big a star they are. I think everyone should just relax. One minute everyones saying in AVB we trust and the next everyones complaining about him. Maybe we should give him more than a few months before we complain constantly. Lets give the guy a chance to build his own team for once

I don´t know guys, but I have in my mind that in the last 3 or 4 seasons Every November and December is a problem for the team.... it´s like everybody relax and do not care about the season, and them in the new year every one with the water in the neck run to catch the leader.... USELESSS !!