Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

They usually play with two or one. If rooney and rvp play together, they play with two but if kagawa play there and they play only one. Hernandez role this season has been marginal and welbeck tend to play on the wing this season but for us since we have mata, hazard, oscar, moses and I expect schurle. We are going to play with one striker.

Rooney has actually been playing out of position alot this year, mostly behind RVP in Kagawa's position, and even some games in CM, I however get this info from espn's gamecast so I'm not sure if it is accurate.

Rooney has actually been playing out of position alot this year, mostly behind RVP in Kagawa's position, and even some games in CM, I however get this info from espn's gamecast so I'm not sure if it is accurate.

2nd striker is his natural position and yes I saw him playing as cm

So we should ignore that United and City play at least 2 of their strikers in almost every game?

It's not an excuse. It's rational thinking.

This is the formation United have been using at least the last 3 games but I'm pretty sure they've been using it throughout the season.

BK3Q4JI.png

As you can see it's the same formation that we play, they just rotate Rooney/Hernandez/Cleverly/Kagawa behind RVP.

EDIT: According to ESPN Gamecast

This is the formation United have been using at least the last 3 games but I'm pretty sure they've been using it throughout the season.

BK3Q4JI.png

As you can see it's the same formation that we play, they just rotate Rooney/Hernandez/Cleverly/Kagawa behind RVP.

EDIT: According to ESPN Gamecast

Welbeck, Hernandez and Rooney can all play whilst RVP is playing. Most games United have started and played atleast two (sometimes even three) of them this season due to Welbeck and Rooney's versatility, usually on the left wing for the former and in behind the striker or in CM for the latter.

It's a different situation at CFC simply because here we have Hazard on the left wing and Mata in behind the striker, so we really can't compare what United's team is like to ours.

Man what a goal he scored that was dissalowed. In the whole match, he was the person that was marked the most. He always had 2 people behind him, Martinez and Dante or Boateng. Whatevs, he managed to make the most of his situations, it just wasnt Borussia's day.

Referre bottled it - should have sent that cunt Dante off and that nasty fucking horrible cunt called Ribery!

Nice to see Robben score and make the supporters who slated him eat their words - well done Robben son :) - door is always open for you mate at Chelsea :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You