Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off the opinion Terry should be taken out of the spotlight for this fixture.

Ivanovic - Alex - Luiz - Cole

It's not like Alex can't fill the Terry role. Terry has a track record of performing poorly after his name's been in the spotlight. Remember the Wayne Bridge fiasco? The "handshake" spotlight led to a Tevez rout & similar disappointing performances.

We really can't afford to slip up at Ewood.

I would rather it be 3-1 in the closing stages than 1-0, purely because my stream won't work and ill be watching final score and when the game is tight and you're watching final score it's unberable.

Every time Gabby says Ewood Park tommorow with the game close my heart will skip about 10 beats.

Im not being a doom merchant here (well no more than is usual for a pessimistic Chels lover) and jumping on the recent "crisis" bandwagon but i dont and never do have a good feeling when traveling to Ewood Park. Think if Drogs had of been available id have been slightly more optimistic but i reckon Torres will be in for another fruitless experience in front of goal unfortunately. Can see a draw .....PLEASE PLEASE CHELS PROVE ME WRONG

I really hope Anelka starts. I don't think Dani and Nando do very well against very physical defenders like Blackburn's. I also fear for bossingwa; Blackburn's left side is their strong point. That being said I think we will definitely own the midfield today. We'll probably concede a Samba header from a set-piece, but we have the ability to pass them off the park.