Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Fernando torres nid a good playmaker ... Just look at how he scores goal in liverpool , lots of juicy passes to him .. Chelsea midfield tend to shoot d ball outside d penalty box rather than making a nice pass to him . Seldom...

Anyway , hope torres get score few goals against blackburn .

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit this bull shit high defence line Ivanovic-Alex-Terry-Bertrand Ramires-Romeu-Lampard Anelka-Sturridge-Mata The only worry there is Ivanovic, who has played so many games, but he's got to start.

y bertrand? i feel cole was one of our best players in the genk match.

It's amazing that it only takes you 180 minutes to have an expert opinion about a new player. Most of the top scouts in this world need more time for that!

But then again... those were the guys that actually recommended to buy this Lukaku kid, which of course makes no sense for a connaisseur like you...

180 minutes or 5 mins - it does not take an expect such as yourself to see how good a players touch and skill is...even us mortals who have followed football for 25+ years are entitled to an opinion.....

FYI - the correct spelling is Connoisseur, you were close though....

y bertrand? i feel cole was one of our best players in the genk match.

He's also been one of our worst players this season, he's also been playing tonnes of games none stop, i can't remember Cole being an under performer, but this season i've been dissapointed, he's working hard but it seems he just gets a lot wrong. Bertrand needs to start games, Cole in my opinion is getting worse and worse as his age goes on.

He's also been one of our worst players this season, he's also been playing tonnes of games none stop, i can't remember Cole being an under performer, but this season i've been dissapointed, he's working hard but it seems he just gets a lot wrong. Bertrand needs to start games, Cole in my opinion is getting worse and worse as his age goes on.

accepTed But i Think we need to puT our BesT Team for This maTch because losin poinTs in This maTch would BEe noThin shorT of disasTorous.

Maybe because Cole isn't a cyborg. He needs to be rested, once in a while.

no douBT BuT This one will Be for The Team as losin˙ poinTs This week will creaTe havoc among The fans and players wiTh Talks of a slump doin¬ rounds in The media. so cyBorG or noT i ll Tell him To suck iT up and play for The cluB.

180 minutes or 5 mins - it does not take an expect such as yourself to see how good a players touch and skill is...even us mortals who have followed football for 25+ years are entitled to an opinion.....

FYI - the correct spelling is Connoisseur, you were close though....

Steve, I do have all respect for anybody's opinion.

The only thing I absolutely dislike is when people are judging a new player after only seeing him play for 2 games. I've been following the chelsea forum for a few months now and I must say the presumption from time to time really astonishes me. You are lucky enough to buy the most talented youngsters around Europe because of your Russian Maecenas. I hope Chelsea fans are well aware of the fact that this means other football supporters at the same time are losing one of their favorite players in their team.

Without seeing him play for more than 2 games... what would want? "He ain't good enough... just sell him"! I mean? How do you expect me to respect such a premature opinion?

Please cherish the fact that your team is able to attract talented kids AND please give these guys some time to develop! Thank you very much :chelsea2:

FYI: I'm afraid to tell you that English is not the only language in this world B). The word connoisseur derives from the french word connaisseur. Thanks for 'attacking' a non native speaker in your own language though!

Steve, I do have all respect for anybody's opinion.

The only thing I absolutely dislike is when people are judging a new player after only seeing him play for 2 games. I've been following the chelsea forum for a few months now and I must say the presumption from time to time really astonishes me. You are lucky enough to buy the most talented youngsters around Europe because of your Russian Maecenas. I hope Chelsea fans are well aware of the fact that this means other football supporters at the same time are losing one of their favorite players in their team.

Without seeing him play for more than 2 games... what would want? "He ain't good enough... just sell him"! I mean? How do you expect me to respect such a premature opinion?

Please cherish the fact that your team is able to attract talented kids AND please give these guys some time to develop! Thank you very much :chelsea2:

FYI: I'm afraid to tell you that English is not the only language in this world B). The word connoisseur derives from the french word connaisseur. Thanks for 'attacking' a non native speaker in your own language though!

In my original post I never said sell him or I never said he aint good enough full stop. I said he aint good enough IMO to play the pass to feet quick passing game that AVB plays. I also said that you can't fault his effort or commitment. He could be effective in a more direct style and he could flourish. I hope I am wrong about him as I will always back a Chelsea player that gives 100%. I just do not think he has a good enough touch and footwork at the moment. The best thing for him would be a loan to a premier league club in January, but I am unsure if that will be possible this season...

accepTed But i Think we need to puT our BesT Team for This maTch because losin poinTs in This maTch would BEe noThin shorT of disasTorous.

Bertrand in my opinion can do a better job than Cole, so i don't see where this losing points is coming from, Bertrand gave a solid performance against Everton, he was also put against Drenthe which is not easy at all, he's an experienced young left back with good qualities going forward, he's also got something Cole hasn't got, that's crossing. I really hope we start playing him.

Bertrand in my opinion can do a better job than Cole, so i don't see where this losing points is coming from, Bertrand gave a solid performance against Everton, he was also put against Drenthe which is not easy at all, he's an experienced young left back with good qualities going forward, he's also got something Cole hasn't got, that's crossing. I really hope we start playing him.

I agree. Cole was good against Genk but he hasn't been that impressive for me. I really think if Bertrand gets a good consistent run he can easily be good enough to split LB appearances with Cole.