Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. We may mock him now, but if he does have a positive response for Liverpool.. We, and Torres, will look like a fool.

Sadly, we already look like fools in everyone's eyes except ours and everyone laughs at Torres. If he continues playing like this we should ship him of to Atletico/Anzhi/PSG...

Yeah media can make you feel really low and stuff.

But at the end of the day.. Come on. You've got lots of support from the team, the fans & even general journos. We've signed players for you, we've given you more starts than you deserve ect. The least we can expect is a hit on target.

The media can only do so much to you. Look how Dzeko responded, how Carroll will respond ect.

yeah but then again ... I am confident he will come good ... some one should go tell this to Torres. The Torres I knew would run and dribble through defenders to make a shot at goal but Torres simply passes the ball to some one else every time he receives one ... clearly Torres needs to be strong mentally if he wants to get back to his "EL-NINO" form

Haha. We may mock him now, but if he does have a positive response for Liverpool.. We, and Torres, will look like a fool.

Yeah only thing that can make this Torres "thing" any worse is if Carroll starts banging them in.

I doubt he will though, just doesn't fit into what Liverpool are trying to do imo.

Yeah only thing that can make this Torres "thing" any worse is if Carroll starts banging them in.

I doubt he will though, just doesn't fit into what Liverpool are trying to do imo.

lets hope Carroll doesn't bang one in when we they play us after the International break.

My man of the match would be either Cole or Ramires. What the hell are those 2 on? They never seem to stop running.

Ramires doesn't stop running - true. But that's all he does... His decision making is a catastrophe.

I don't know what it helps having a player running around like a hyperactive chihuahua, if his passes and shots aren't

anything worth talking about. I just don't think he's good enough for Chels...