Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're always lucky in Blackburn away matches! I seem to remember last season to be exact when they took the game to us early on and we could have easily been 3-0 down in 15 minutes!

Now that we've lost to QPR and Arsenal back to back I'm not taking out of form sides lightly anymore!

Oh great i do love playing Blackburn. Just when we think we are doing badly there is always Steve Kean and co. to fuck up twice as much as we could ever hope of doing. Hopefully by this time Kean will have lost the plot completely and try to play beautiful Barcelona-esque passing football as oppose to the usual hoofball we are used to seeing on a damp, miserable night at Ewood Park

why

no i meant avb gave him one against everton.

he should play versus blackburn but only after we went 2-0 or 3-0 up.

him having played v Everton shouldn't mean he dosent play from the start v Blackburn in my opinion .

we have to get back to winning ways .. and after the genk match I am sure AVB would want us to win this one...

my starting 11

-------Cech-------------

-Ivanovic---Alex--Terry---Cole---

-----------Romeu------------

---Ramires--Lampard---Mata

--------Sturridge--Torres-------

we have to get back to winning ways .. and after the genk match I am sure AVB would want us to win this one...

my starting 11

-------Cech-------------

-Ivanovic---Alex--Terry---Cole---

-----------Romeu------------

---Ramires--Lampard---Mata

--------Sturridge--Torres-------

It'd be interesting to try out. DL for Alex.

It'd be interesting to try out. DL for Alex.

I thought about it ... I am sure Alex will come good... what kind of rotation policy would it be if we don't let Alex play ?

In fact I wanted PF to play as RB but I am sure AVB certainly wont take him into his confidence :(