Everton 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Lukaku on the wing? dont think he'll suit that at all. Did you see him play there against united?

Lukaku on the wing? dont think he'll suit that at all. Did you see him play there against united?

yeah, probably a bad idea to play him there ...it is just that I wanted to see Sturridge play as main striker !

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is like to see hilario, paulo, Alex, Ivan,bertrand, romeu, josh, flo,nelks, lukaku and kalou. I'd possibly even put drogs on instead of kalou if i thought he was up for it as he can provide plenty if he is in the mood. Basically just avoid playing anyone who's playing at the weekend ,Ivan excluded.

Will there be no streams at all? I don't even care if there's Arabian commentary or whatever.

Won't bother to wake up if that's the case (3am kickoff!!!)

We will find out later tonight I guess... I think there will be streams, just shitty ones.

what time is the match in PST ?

I would guess that it is on at 12 noon PST if I remembered my time zone differences right! It will be on here in the wee hours of the morning :( and that means I will read the report in the morning since I have to work tomorrow!

OK folks, please be aware that for UK Carling Cup games there are only 3 games being broadcast on TV. It is highly unlikely that there will be links for any other games, so please do not create a thread saying 'any links for this?'.

You can create threads to discuss the matches, please make sure to put 'Not on TV' in the thread title. If anyone does discover any links (it's always possible!) then these will be posted in the daily schedules thread, or added to Wiziwig.tv schedules (see link in my signature wink_old.gif)

the games confirmed for TV are:

Aldershot - Manchester United (Tues)

Stoke City - Liverpool (Wed - not UK)

Wolverhampton Wanderers - Manchester City (Wed)

stupid...can't believe I won't be able to watch the damn game...and some idiot will probably spoil the game for me before I can find a recorded match (if there is any).

also, I won't be able to watch the Arsenal game...that's 2 games missed in 4 days :angry: