Everton 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would make sense to play Bosingwa and Drogba as both will be out for the next couple of PL games and AVB needs to think about the match against L'Arse on Saturday. I would guess he will play a similar side to the one against Fulham in the previous round, starting Drogba instead of Kalou and perhaps Bosingwa instead of Ferreira. I can see match going past 90 minutes, to extra time and penalties.

I think it would make sense to play Bosingwa and Drogba as both will be out for the next couple of PL games and AVB needs to think about the match against L'Arse on Saturday. I would guess he will play a similar side to the one against Fulham in the previous round, starting Drogba instead of Kalou and perhaps Bosingwa instead of Ferreira. I can see match going past 90 minutes, to extra time and penalties.

Which is why any one who is likely to play a big part in the Arse match should not be involved.

Bosingwa and Drogba are suspended match, domestic bans count for all competitions.

Just depends whether Moyes will give his youngsters game-time or not..

Won't be easy at Goodison. Just hope we win, move onto the next round and then start worrying about Arsenal.

Which is why any one who is likely to play a big part in the Arse match should not be involved.

Bosingwa and Drogba are suspended match, domestic bans count for all competitions.

OK thanks, I was wondering whether the ban covers all domestic matches. Rather hoping it didn't. Even more important then that AVB chooses wisely.

----Cech-----

Ferreira--Alex--Terry-Bertrand

-------Romeu-----

--Mceachran---Meireles

--Lukaku--------Kalou/Anelka-----

-----------Sturridge-----------

Lukaku on the wing? dont think he'll suit that at all. Did you see him play there against united?

cech

ferreira alex luiz bertrand

romeu

josh malouda

sturridge kalou

lukaku

i am choosing luiz as 2nd cb because i dont expect him to play against arsenal.

ps- (only to indians) is the match going to be telecasted? nothing in ten action or ten sports schedules