Bolton 1-5 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I agree, except I have a feeling Romeu will start this one, perhaps instead of Lampard?

I doubt both Romeu and Josh will start, but one of them should. It's an away game and we shouldn't underestimate Bolton. They had a shit start, but teams tend to play their best football against us.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt both Romeu and Josh will start, but one of them should. It's an away game and we shouldn't underestimate Bolton. They had a shit start, but teams tend to play their best football against us.

It was really not the case of Bolton last season, except at the Bridge the last season ; everytime we played them at the RBK Stadium I tend to think about a mental problem of that side in the approach of the Chelsea games... Our last two visits are shoking, even if last season's health walk had it's reasons (their own Osgood passed away). Or maybe it's just Chelsea who is over excited to play in the place where we were crowned champions for the first time in 50 years...

Otherwise I do agree, both won't start together and I would think that Oriol Romeu has the best chance to start ahead of Josh

What's the point in resting our captain and leader in an away premeirship game?

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - Lampard

Sturridge - Drogba - Mata

I hope Lukaku and McEachran get a few minutes. Meireles to replace either Lamps, Mikel or Ramires in the second half, depending on how they perform during the game.

I am thinking that we will see both Bane & Alex in this match. Especially since Bos & Side-show Bob went the full 90 in Valencia. Also we know that Bolton w/ Kevin Davies acting as a battering RAM likes to plow through defenders. Perfect match for both Bane & Alex. Also, I feel we will see Nico start against one of his former clubs & DD coming off the bench. I will love a non-convincing 2-0 victory w/out injuries.

That is exactly why I think Meireles won't play as holding midfielder. If not romeu the surely Mikel will start imo.

I honestly can't understand how people still expect to see Ivanovic start at RB, when AVB has shown no signs of playing him there and Paulo has been played/preferred at times as the second choice to Bosingwa. The hangover of the last two seasons should've have gone by now.

I honestly can't understand how people still expect to see Ivanovic start at RB, when AVB has shown no signs of playing him there and Paulo has been played/preferred at times as the second choice to Bosingwa. The hangover of the last two seasons should've have gone by now.

Its fairly obvious he favours his own countrymen -to be fair Boswinga produced a couple of good crosses recently. No honestly , he has. There was an exorcism at Cobham to get rid of the Gronkaer demon, which by all accounts he was possessed by, and it was successful.