Bolton 1-5 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I honestly can't understand how people still expect to see Ivanovic start at RB, when AVB has shown no signs of playing him there and Paulo has been played/preferred at times as the second choice to Bosingwa. The hangover of the last two seasons should've have gone by now.

Its fairly obvious he favours his own countrymen -to be fair Boswinga produced a couple of good crosses recently. No honestly , he has. There was an exorcism at Cobham to get rid of the Gronkaer demon, which by all accounts he was possessed by, and it was successful.

To answer the question about why everyone prefers Bane over Bos, well he is a more defensive minded player. Bos likes to pretend he is a winger ;) so we call him Bos - winger ;) Ok, so much for the jokes, but I think we will see Bane this match over Bos, because Bane didn't play on Weds. This will open a spot for Alex. I know people want Side Show Bob, but Alex needs some run & AVB would like to put the extra beef in the back vs Bolton. Bolton will use battering ram tactics for a result.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why people still want Lampard starting, i think he still has to prove himself, i bet he will coem back on the team and under perform, he was good in the first 10 minutes of the second half, but besides that he wasn't brilliant againts Valencia in my opinion. I made him man of the match because of the goal tho, as i think he was tied with Cech and David Luiz.

-------------Cech-------------

Ivanović - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel - Lampard

-----------Mata-----------

-----Sturridge - Drogba------

Very nice line-up!

Hoping for a solid win but I'm guessing they'll play their very best against us which doesn't mean we shouldn't beat them. Come on Chels