Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

After each match day, i will try to bring you two different options for the game.

One descent quality that is available almost as soon as the game is done and which don't take a long time to download. The other HD version, but this one usually takes a couple of hours to upload, also if you don't have a premium account it will take you a lot longer to download.

And if you don't have a premium account i suggest you get one from Fileserve or Filesonic. They are the most popular sites to download, will get more download and only cost $9 a month.

KTBFFH

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After each match day, i will try to bring you two different options for the game.

One descent quality that is available almost as soon as the game is done and which don't take a long time to download. The other HD version, but this one usually takes a couple of hours to upload, also if you don't have a premium account it will take you a lot longer to download.

And if you don't have a premium account i suggest you get one from Fileserve or Filesonic. They are the most popular sites to download, will get more download and only cost $9 a month.

KTBFFH

I already do this. I also have a whole thread dedicated to it.

I've been trying to get my head round those substitutions ...they were certainly more like we might have got with Ranieri (remember Monaco?)

This is my effort to explain the inexplicable.

1 Ramires off...our player with the most stamina of all and playing well..Mereiles a good shout . Ram got a knock in the first half ..perhaps he was

feeling it or sub was a precaution.

2 Torres off Anelka on . We needed to keep the ball when we got it forward so a reasonable sub

3 Lampard off Kalou on...At the time my reaction was WTF ...A sub to run down the clock??? Then leave it to added on time.

Drog had been warming up ..could have come on with Malouda dropping into midfield.Perhaps Drog had felt a twinge in warming up so wasn't

risked. In that case why not bringon Ivo ..

I'm not defending putting on Kalou ...just trying to explain how I think it might have happened

KTBFFH

Can I just ask - do you really upload these files by yourself? Or do you copy the links from other sites?

:offtopic:

His post did talk about the game, but also he commented on an incident on this board from his POV, which was related to this game and tried to bring reasons why a well respected moderator might think like he might have. Now i dont know about you, but being an old member and having a lot of posts give you NO authority to abuse negative reputation button without even giving a proper explanation.

Getting 1 point is disappointing seeing how many chances we created but top of the table and that's what matters :) KTBFFH

PS, both goalies did a great game..

Ignore him, i've reported him to the mods, as all he does is troll this forum.

Yes i am a troll, i have been part of this forum and the old Talkchelsea for 8 years now but they have failed to figure out the fact that i am a troll. I did not like his post so i gave him a negative rep, i do not have to explain why i give people negative or positive reps.

Anyway I think we should of given Droggers a run out last night it could of done him the world of good.

Should have won the game , rammy should have scored , we should have had a penalty in the first half when torres was blatantly brought down in the box. saying that it was a tough away game and i am happy with the point.

A great second half and a good result.

The positives:

Torres, Lampard, Luiz

The negatives:

Overrun in midfield at times, wrong subs

Chelsea could have scored three or four goals (at least one of Torres' shots, one of Ramires or Anelka's - both 1-on1 with the goalkeeper and a decent shout for a penalty. Valencia were lucky with the penalty but deserved something out of the game. With th erelatively easy Genk games coming next Chelsea are well positioned. Glad for Kalou's sake we were not at home. Everyone needs a scapegoat but I can only ponder that he got a nudge and his hand went out as an instinctive balancing motion. Why would he do it deliberately?

MOTM for the whole game was Diego Alvez for sure.

For Chelsea, David Luiz. Positioning was exceptional.

i remember you liked diego alves, he did well yeasterday. tho local boy guaita seems to be first choice in the league. btw the portuguese way to write alves is with an s rather than z, i think using z is the spanish way

Personally..

I'm waiting for the, inevitable, "everyone makes mistakes" excuse.

Yeah, there will still be somebody to defend him...

By the way, I'm still confused by the fact that the Rami's foul on Torres didn't has turned into a penalty. That was blatant. And Rami has more or less done the same thing on Messi, one week ago... And he got away too.