Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I am on twitter strike ohmy.png because of the abuse Kalou is getting. I hate Chelsea fans sometimes. Not all them, but a lot of them. People need to get over themselves. I admit when I saw Kalou warming up with Drogba I said sit down Kalou because I would rather have Didier on but the abuse that poor Salomon is getting is uncalled for. It happens, get over it. Grand aul point.

i was over it by the next morning. can get why people cant just move on and leave the lad alone.....whats done's done

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa - terry - luiz - cole

midfield: mikel - lampard (kalou 82min.) - ramires (meireles 65min.)

attack: mata - torres (anelka 72min.) - malouda

perfect result, draw vs valencia c.f. away in estadio mestalla, cause i support valencia like fc barcelona & real madrid c.f., technique killaz..

juan mata with the comeback in estadio mestalla.. this must be a special feeling.. would be amazing if juan mata scores vs his ex club..

fernando torres didn´t scored vs valencia.. could be special if fernando torres would score on espana field..

frank lampard with the first champions league goal in the new season and this was really a class one..

i missed my african didier drogba in the lineup.. didier drogba was sitting on the bench, damn!!

perfect result, draw vs valencia c.f. away in estadio mestalla, cause i support valencia like fc barcelona & real madrid c.f., technique killaz..

juan mata with the comeback in estadio mestalla.. this must be a special feeling.. would be amazing if juan mata scores vs his ex club..

fernando torres didn´t scored vs valencia.. could be special if fernando torres would score on espana field..

frank lampard with the first champions league goal in the new season and this was really a class one..

i missed my african didier drogba in the lineup.. didier drogba was sitting on the bench, damn!!

Who is this guy? :D Always getting heaps of rep

Tommy is there a team you don't support?