Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frustrating match so far, we're not creating enough imo.

But we are not conceiding, yes they are not very sharp in the finale gesture ; but we did contain well their pressire. Kepping the draw longer and try to make the difference in the last 20mn is not a bad plan for me, a draw would be a good result anyway

malouda and Lampard = 0 GOOD BALLS,,, no service for torres or any effect on game.

Frustrating watching them play.

Maybe we should have played Ramires alone in front of the defense ? See Valencia with a 3 goal lead would be funny and least frustrating... I don't really give a fuck if they are as sharp as ever, the fact is that they help to defend and that we keep the draw

Im getting bored of fans saying kalouda are shit, lampards shit again etc etc... Open your eyes and ask yourself is torres doin a better job as a forward as they are in midfield?? No is the answer. there playing poor but for 1 lampard has proven himself for chelsea and also doesnt have the body language of a ten year old sulking everytime he fucks up. Also i bet hed love to come out the firing line and stand upfront blaming everyone else. So many of you desperate to praise torres its embarrasing.

Maybe I misheard it but I'm quite sure Petr Cech is shouting in Czech, during corners and free-kicks. The basic shouts but still.

I am really disappointed by the crowds, I thought there would be much more fans.

HT. I'm not enjoying this match at all so far. Valencia's pressing is working and our midfield has hardly seen much of the ball. Feels like I'm jumping on a bandwagon but the game just went by Lampard.

At least we've not been seriously threatened.

Im getting bored of fans saying kalouda are shit, lampards shit again etc etc... Open your eyes and ask yourself is torres doin a better job as a forward as they are in midfield?? No is the answer. there playing poor but for 1 lampard has proven himself for chelsea and also doesnt have the body language of a ten year old sulking everytime he fucks up. Also i bet hed love to come out the firing line and stand upfront blaming everyone else. So many of you desperate to praise torres its embarrasing.

Torres hasnt had one decent ball to passed to him by a chelsea player. What do you expect a forward to do unless the midfield passes to him. Everytime Malouda plays, Torres receives literally 0 balls. Fucking useless!