Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, he's shouting in Czech. Instead of that yours I've he's shouting Já, simply meaning me. It doesn't really matter, especially if his team mates are used to it already, and I am sure they are, but it sounds strange lol.

Not that strange, speaking his native language is a reflex and remind to use english may make you loose a fraction of second. Cech is fluent in English, but it's better to communicate by instincts rather than bother with a futile detail. He just has to be heard, so it can be Urdu or Magyar, the defense does not care :P

I expect him not to publicly criticise his team mates for being old or slow when he is underplaying himself and has been a collosal flop. Hes missed alot more sitters then hes scored. If your gonna slag lampard then you should slag AVB. All lampard does is go out and try his best. I wouldnt play him over merieles as i stated earlier but thats not my choice. Hes trying and should at least have the support of his own fans.

Footage of the interview proved that's not true, he never said that.

I expect him not to publicly criticise his team mates for being old or slow when he is underplaying himself and has been a collosal flop. Hes missed alot more sitters then hes scored. If your gonna slag lampard then you should slag AVB. All lampard does is go out and try his best. I wouldnt play him over merieles as i stated earlier but thats not my choice. Hes trying and should at least have the support of his own fans.

so we cant criticize lamps but its ok to criticize torres?

Yeah but thats not enough! Zero creativity!

Indeed, Lampard does nothing, he is just someone who can side pass. Meireles is a man who can do damage, but i have to say, he needs a rest. McEachran might of been available however, but i hope AVB can sort the team out, it was never going to be an easy game?, we can make this an easy game if we fucking play well, they are making too much play in our half and none of it is getting stopped, and this is a huge problem when we are misplacing passes in there half and they are on the counter. I only hope AVB does something about it.

Yeah but thats not enough! Zero creativity!

read what im saying. I agree he shouldnt be in our first 11, trying as hard as you can as a 33yr old and never moaning about the way hes used or being boo'd for england deserves some credit and not being slated by his own fans. boo AVB everytime he steps out his dugout if your all that incensed with him playing