Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of a frustrating half. I don't mind the draw at all but it's just that most of our players have played poorly.

Malouda, Lampard, Cole and bossingwa were poor.

Torres, mata, Ramires, and mikel were very average.

The two at the back along with Cech were probably our best players on the pitch so far.

I hope AVB works his magic between the halves, we really need it.

Torres hasnt had one decent ball to passed to him by a chelsea player. What do you expect a forward to do unless the midfield passes to him. Everytime Malouda plays, Torres receives literally 0 balls. Fucking useless!

Same conclusions than some games of last season or the Norwich or WBA game... With the difference that Torres does not leave his position too often

Mikel i've not been impressed, Lampard is doing nothin in midfield, lost the ball a few times he is only an option to pass to in my opinion. But Mikel needs more pace, it's obvious, he can't break up play, he can't even keep up with players when they pass and make runs, they've been doing it in our half way to many times in the centre and Mikel can't keep up. Mikel is great on the ball, but off the ball he needs to be better, i think he needs to loosen the strength and get more pace. Mata hasn't been great but i don't expect way to much of him to be honest, Malouda not bad, but it's clear he can't do anything for us, he's just like Lampard, just an option to pass to. The only people you can actually expect a few things from is Mata and Ramires.

It's obvious we should of went with Ivanovic, Bosingwa isn't playing bad but valencia are lethal on the left side, and we need someone to stop that. Bosingwa has let far too many crosses come from that side.

I did wonder that, I did really not understand I've ! :P

Correct, he's shouting in Czech. Instead of that yours I've he's shouting Já, simply meaning me. It doesn't really matter, especially if his team mates are used to it already, and I am sure they are, but it sounds strange lol.

Valencia have settled down well, but I still think they're defensively a bit frail at the back. I'm surprised we haven't made more of our opportunities so far...

Mata seems relatively subdued today (not unusual) and so the rest of the team is looking a bit clueless...Ramires seems to have slowed down a bit after that knock on the leg

Glad that we've kept a clean sheet though

Torres hasnt had one decent ball to passed to him by a chelsea player. What do you expect a forward to do unless the midfield passes to him. Everytime Malouda plays, Torres receives literally 0 balls. Fucking useless!

I expect him not to publicly criticise his team mates for being old or slow when he is underplaying himself and has been a collosal flop. Hes missed alot more sitters then hes scored. If your gonna slag lampard then you should slag AVB. All lampard does is go out and try his best. I wouldnt play him over merieles as i stated earlier but thats not my choice. Hes trying and should at least have the support of his own fans.