Chelsea 4-1 Swansea

BlueLion.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded sopcast but how do use it? I can't find the document.

Mm lets see.. Did you log in?

You got 2 channels Dutch Sport Streams (DSC),

Look at DSC 1 & DSC 4 channel.. It's in Dutch but when the game begins it will be in English however Im not sure.

Or go to M&M sport channel. He probably will stream Chelsea-Swansea...

There are many channels you can check out. But I cant say if every commentator is in English. But sopcast is the best. Those Internet links aren't good

I used to use SopCast but since MyP2P went down I can't find any links. Where do you get them?

Just download sopcast. I dont use any links on the internet. When you downloaded the newest sopcast just do auto login. There are many channels who are broadcoasting.

I think the M&M sport chanel will play Chelsea-Swansea. But you also got DSC 1 or DSC 4. Maybe in the match he will change the Dutch language to English. Just search a lil bit on Sopcast and you'll find the Chelsea game.

will miss the excitement luiz brings , don't know how he isn't starting week in week out !!! ... also the midfield will look bad i don't like mikel and ramires together in any midfield .

He will do eventually, it's just he played 120 minutes, can you expect him to play against Swansea 3 days later?, i think he will start next match and miss out the valencia game, and start getting into a premier league fitness pattern.

Guest justin_3d

My line up for this match:

Cech

Bos, Ivan, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Mikel, Meireles

Anelka, Torres, Mata

3 points we can grab.

And welcome back Scott to the Bridge! :blue scalf:

Thank you AVB for listening! :dude:

I have a feeling Vorm is gonna be a bitch to beat today.

No doubt, keepers always play better against us, plus he's been fucking great so far this season, if we want to beat swansea, we can't just have a few chances, we need to be causing them problems every minute.