Chelsea 4-1 Swansea

BlueLion.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although the McEachran sub in the Fulham game was based on needing a defender on, im also hoping it meant he done enough to prove himself for a start this weekend so he was rested to avoid having to play 120 minutes, he deserves a start!

i think the line up will be......

..............................Cech................

Bosingwa....Brana.............JT........Ash

...........................Meireles..................

.................Ramires...........Josh..........

..Anelka.................................Mata....

.........................Nando......................

Guessing Drog will get a run out to get his match fitness back,

Alex is suspended, Luiz after playing that much on wednesday will probably be rested and Sturridge wont be risked after picking up a knock, hoping for a convincing performance and comfortable win after 2 games of complete rollercoaster unpredictable football!

will be happy with a 2+ goal win with a clean sheet, Nando on the goalsheet and Joshy controlling the middle of the park with creativity,

Edited by wisey11zola25

Has Chelsea spanked anyone yet? I get a little nervous when I see predictions of 4 or 5 goal wins. The team is a work in progress and though I'm confident the team can grind out wins, I'm not sure it's going to hit all the cylinders any time soon.

If Swansea play true to form, attacking football, I can see a few goals scored but that also means they can hit Chelsea too. I think the defense is prone to mistakes and clean sheets won't be automatic this season, not even against the smaller teams.

Surprised some are choosing Drogba over Torres. He hasn't played in 3 weeks and Torres is coming off his best Chelsea performance. Seems like a no brainer to me. Plus, if it's an open attacking game, Torres is the one to play. Space is his best friend. Ever think of why he did well against Man U? That was a manic wide open game.

I expect,

---------------Cech------------------

Bosingwa Ivanovic Terry Cole

---------------Mikel-----------------

-------Meireles-Ramires--------

--Anelka---Torres----- Mata----

I'd really like to see Meireles in a more advanced position while Mikel would remain to protect the backline. It would be nice to see Josh get a chance since he played 50mins only against Fulham.

This is what I think will be our line up:

---------------Cech------------------

Bosingwa Ivanovic Terry Cole

---------------Mikel-----------------

-------Ramires-Lampard--------

--Anelka---Torres----- Mata----

But I would love to see Mata playing in the middle...

Swansea will pay for everything we've missed. I'll dare to say : 7-1. Good old days. :eyebrows:

Hell, I'm drinking some of your blue kool-aid. I'm all in, Torres with 6 and an own goal to give the media something to talk about. :drunk:

Edited by Tortilla9

yea I meant Bosingwa not Benayoun. the line up we play saturday might be impacted by the CL game on wednesday. This might signal short games for Torres and Mata if we're winning +2. Might also mean time for Josh. Wouldn't be surprised if Romeu starts on wednesday.

Edited by Chelsea?