Chelsea 4-1 Swansea

BlueLion.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see how our rested players run Swansea ragged :) Mata, Torres, Anelka, Ramires, Meireles, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Cole over a long time... they will be full of energy and buzzing. Since Lampard played a chunk against Fulham, I think he might get dropped this time.. on the other hand McEachran was subbed off at 50 or smth and played less than Lamps, I hope he gets a chance :) I'm a fan of his through balls

It shouldn't be too bad, and to be fair he hasn't played any games this season so he should still have energy, but still i would sub him on instead of starting him, and at least give him 20-30 minutes playing time or more

There's no proof that Torres is on form at all!, there's been a few times when he's played good and then played another 4 bad matches after. Untill Torres scores 2-3 goals in a match at least and plays well, then i will consider him on form. At the moment, i have no expecations about him for this next match, and i don't think anyone should.

I won't say he's on form, but he's been better than normal in the past 2 games. And all we can hope for is that he keeps it up!

Didnt AVB say Cech will be fine and Danny is getting assesed today?

That's what i heard also.

It shouldn't be too bad, and to be fair he hasn't played any games this season so he should still have energy, but still i would sub him on instead of starting him, and at least give him 20-30 minutes playing time or more

Yeah that's what I mean, McEachran didn't play much and got subbed off... he should be fresh to participate and against Swansea it's the perfect time. Would also like to see more of Romeu, Luiz and Lukaku, but they played 120 mins each, not sure how they will recover in just 3 days.

Edited by manpe

Guest justin_3d

My line up for this match:

Cech

Bos, Ivan, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Mikel, Meireles

Anelka, Torres, Mata

3 points we can grab.

And welcome back Scott to the Bridge! :blue scalf:

God damnit!, why do you keep pointing this out!, we know!!!, it's just our lineups....

Meant more in ways of Bertand then anything :D

When is the only time i have said such a thing? The only times i try to add to an debate is to add another perception. I acknowledge others have different opionins, and even try to understand or even, incorporate it into my own. I think it is nice to see different line-ups between each member, and posts - except the ones where a player is badly out of position, like Benayoun at Full-Back :P.

Turnbull will probably keep his place tbh if Cech is ruled out. I didn't think the injury looked too bad but obviously it was lol. Think Frank will play, he looked good when he came on yesterday, he obviously knows he's gotta step it up a bit if he can. I'd love Romeu to play too, he's already shown he's ready for the big time but 2 games in 4 days seems unlikely to be fair.

I think it'll be a good game to watch but we should have too much for them.

Read that and for a minute thought 'what about Carlo'.Lol!!! Living in the past for a moment there!

Sinclair will score against us no doubt.Just hopfully can get a good result

Meant more in ways of Bertand then anything :D

When is the only time i have said such a thing? The only times i try to add to an debate is to add another perception. I acknowledge others have different opionins, and even try to understand or even, incorporate it into my own. I think it is nice to see different line-ups between each member, and posts - except the ones where a player is badly out of position, like Benayoun at Full-Back :P.

I think he got it mixed up with Bosingwa to be honest, well he must of done because Benayoun isn't even here at the moment. I'm not really bothered or anything and you may of not of been on about that, just i don't know why people go on about these lineups wont even matter because AVB is the one who picks them. But i'm not really arsed anyway to be honest... what happens...happens i guess.

I am looking forward for this game. The last think you wanna do is starting with Drogba. I know Torres should have scored against Man Utd the chance when there was nobody in the goal. But i definitely see Torres becomes the ''old Torres''.

He is creating more chances, assists and I think Mata could play a big part in the comeback of Torres. As Chelsea fans we need to support him and showing love. Because you can see he is getting his convidence back and we should stay behind him..

I wasn't really happy of the CC game against Fulham. However I think the youngsters had played well and with 10 men. But I wasn't happy with the preformance of David Luiz for an example. He is on of our best defenders and when he is comming forward he is good or his passes, but he made many mistakes in the defence and Alex had to fix most of his mistakes. Kalou was GARBAGE! Seriously I don't like him to see in Chelsea. He definitly can dribble, but his feets are working but his brain doesn't.

Sturridge didn't play very well but still I have allot of confidence on him. McEachran played a good game. He wil def. Replace Lampard in the future. He made me think of Iniesta. The little guy who was out-dribbling the heavy defence and shoot or pass. To bad Sturridge had to screw his goal. Ryan Bertrand also played amazing.

The next game I'm 95% sure we are going to win against Swansea City. Swansea isn't really good so I hope AVB will chose some of the youthful players. I hope McEachran will start and R. Bertrand to make some minutes.

B. Ivanovic--David Luiz--John Terry©--Ashley Cole

---------------------------J. Obi Mikel-------------------------------

---------------Ramires-------------Raul Meirreles----------------------

---Sturridge/Anelka------------------------Juan Mata-----------

--------------------------F. Torres-------------------------------------

Edited by ThePensioners