Chelsea 4-1 Swansea

BlueLion.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you guta keep puting Mata as a winger?

Its clear that VB want him to play as a playmaker.

I want him to play as PM ...he's awesome :)

I expect us not only to win this but to get a clean sheet from it as well! Boas should have learned by now that our defence has been leaking goals left right and centre in the last few games because it has been awful compared to previous seasons!

I also reckon a majority of players could be rested for this game... people like Luiz because they tired themselves out in the Carling Cup game against Fulham...

Also, Romeu should be given a chance to play in this game. He was exceptional in mid week...

I'd like us to play this team against Swansea...

chelseateam3.jpg

1) Maybe bring on Mikel for Romeu some time during the second half if things aren't going well...

2) Anelka is only there because I assume Sturridge is injured... otherwise I would have chosen him!

No, Mata is a free role player, like David Silva, just because you put him on the wing wont mean he will just stick there, he will be roaming all over in the oppesitions half, preferable just outside the centre of the box, he's our player who makes magic, but also can go on the left wing.

i dont think its wise to make torres play 2 matches in 3 days so i ll keep him for the valencia match(ucl- higher priority). by the way i know teams and players have to move on but all this cant happen instantaneously. u cant expect drogba to only be a super sub for the whole season. he ll want to start matches and with torres atlast hitting some form, drogba will be itching to prove that he is not over and such a drogba will be very dangerous. plus i also want to see him play along side mata so that he ll get some delivery. last season drogba had turned more into an assister rather than striker because of lack of delivery. lets see if he can get his 2009-10 golden boot touch back.

Drogba is back, so he will be able to play against Valencia

Edited by Sloth

live stream anyone?

http://www.footballs...inks/index.html

Scroll down to Chelsea vs Swansea and you will find some streams.

Found this from cfcnet.co.uk:

BBC Five live from Stamford bridge: No Frank Lampard in the starting eleven.
Edited by Jusek

I'm hoping to see at least one youth in the starting XI. This is just Swansea for fuck sack (no disrespect here). As McEachran has only played something about 50 minutes on wednesday, he can easely start the game. I also would like Bertrand in action.

I would have like Luiz to start as well (the Terry-Ivanovic partnership doesn't convince me), though since he has played the full game agaisnt Fulham and considering he was running everywhere, it may be better to give him a rest...