Chelsea 0-0 Fulham [4-3 pens]

James

This is just crazy. All of us trying to find streams everywhere around the world..... Why on earth is only one game being broadcast in the UK?? i did my college in Lancaster so vaguely remember something about getting people in stadiums instead of watching on their tvs.

Most stadiums are still as half full as they used to be when matches were on tv.

Even if this is a UK Specific thing....why not show the matches to the rest of the world??

In the end, maybe there is some justification to want people to fill stadiums in UK, but EARTH(big place) should be shown matches.... Wont they make a crazy amount of money doing that??

Rant Over.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw someone saying it was gonna be on FSC...Cant seem to find it on my schedule though.....Streams would be highly appreciated and if anyone know a channel broadcasting it in the US also because FSC is obviously not....

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/60534-Wednesday-s-Football-Links

people may say it's only the Carling Cup but I'm really looking forward to this game. Hoping to see us start with a blend of youth and experience.

Much better for the young players to start rather than coming on for cameo performances. Also hoping for a good stream to watch an entertaining

match and a good Chelsea win and performance

Lukaku looked well outta his depth, if he starts, I hope he puts in a shift.

For an 18 year old kid playing out of position at old trafford when 3-1 down I don't think he was that bad, definitely can't accuse him of not putting the effort in.

Saw someone saying it was gonna be on FSC...Cant seem to find it on my schedule though.....Streams would be highly appreciated and if anyone know a channel broadcasting it in the US also because FSC is obviously not....

http://www.socceramerica.com/article/43847/soccer-on-tv.html

For the US, FSC Plus is showing the damn scousers live (2:40 pm ET) and Chelsea tape delay at 5 pm ET.

http://www.soccerame...ccer-on-tv.html

For the US, FSC Plus is showing the damn scousers live (2:40 pm ET) and Chelsea tape delay at 5 pm ET.

That sucks balls...Who shows Liverpool's game instead of Chelsea's...I dont even have FSC plus anyways so i will rely solely on streams

I really hope this game doesn't turn out to be one of those games a la Newcastle last season when we lost 4-3 at home. Fulham can be a dangerous team in a cup competition regardless of where they are in the league!

I reckon Boas will put out a reasonably young team for this one..

I really hope this game doesn't turn out to be one of those games a la Newcastle last season when we lost 4-3 at home. Fulham can be a dangerous team in a cup competition regardless of where they are in the league!

I reckon Boas will put out a reasonably young team for this one..

I think they are too concerned with the PL and possibly Europa to care about this one. I do hope this one doesn't turn out like that Newcastle game though. Injury to Benayoun was pretty disappointing.