Chelsea 0-0 Fulham [4-3 pens]

James

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't underestimate Fulham, they can be awkward opponents as we know when we played them at Craven Cottage last season. Will be good to see the likes of Super Josh, Lukaku, Bertrand etc.. play to show us what they can do. Should be to our advantage being at Stamford Bridge.

Edited by Ray.

We shouldn't underestimate Fulham, they can be awkward opponents as we know when we played them at Craven Cottage last season. Will be good to see the likes of Super Josh, Lukaku, Bertrand etc.. play to show us what they can do. Should be to our advantage being at Stamford Bridge.

think they may use a weakened team ..hope Dempsey doesnt start

Guest justin_3d

any 1 knows if this game will be broadcast?

Cause i saw on skysport that they will broadcast the Liverpool game...

Guest justin_3d

look back in the thread ,,you may get in in the States

Cool, if they do give it in fox soccer, then we should have some streams tomorrow!

The only stream today for the carling was United. Was not able to find no other games.

I just want two things:

Cole needs to rest. He's the only real first team LB and he's played every game.

Torres to start. A goal or two will get him back. He's been wanting to break out all season, this is the game for it to happen.

I'd like to see Lukaku, McEachran, Romeu, David Luiz. No point in resting Cech since he's just come back.

So...

Cech; Bertrand, Luiz, Alex, Ferreira; McEachran, Mikel, Romeu, Lampard; Lukaku, Torres

I just want two things:

Cole needs to rest. He's the only real first team LB and he's played every game.

Torres to start. A goal or two will get him back. He's been wanting to break out all season, this is the game for it to happen.

I'd like to see Lukaku, McEachran, Romeu, David Luiz. No point in resting Cech since he's just come back.

So...

Cech; Bertrand, Luiz, Alex, Ferreira; McEachran, Mikel, Romeu, Lampard; Lukaku, Torres

Too central, your line-up has no wing support