Chelsea 0-0 Fulham [4-3 pens]

James

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Row still don't have a working link...

Wait till about 19:45, most streams I'm seeing aren't live yet.. This one's showing some American football (or.. Soccer), so I think the Chelsea one is straight after.

http://atdhenet.tv/3...elsea-vs-fulham

English ^

what a bitter idiot big nose thompson is on ssn. Dissapointed that theres not many home grown kids coming throuh at chelsea. Knowone we havnt hear about etc.... How many kids from round the corner can you just bring into a side like chelsea? You have to be the very best, do well to get 1 every 3/4years.

I think they are too concerned with the PL and possibly Europa to care about this one. I do hope this one doesn't turn out like that Newcastle game though. Injury to Benayoun was pretty disappointing.

Yeah it really was... it pretty much ruined his career as a Chelsea player because he was out for so long!

what a bitter idiot big nose thompson is on ssn. Dissapointed that theres not many home grown kids coming throuh at chelsea. Knowone we havnt hear about etc.... How many kids from round the corner can you just bring into a side like chelsea? You have to be the very best, do well to get 1 every 3/4years.

we are signing European players because we play in Europe ,,,Liverpool are signing English players because ...........