Chelsea 0-0 Fulham [4-3 pens]

James

They are showing it on Ten Action 100% .... Saw the Ad that said Chelsea vs Fulham.... The program guide for tomorrow night says Manu vs Leeds but that match will be over tonight itself.... so tomorrow night the actual match being shown is Chelsea Fulham!! 100%

thanks man...

Edited by didierforever

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant understand the line up for this game. if drogba and lukaku will start then we will definitely have to play 4-4-2. also josh and oriol will be given starts so who ll play lm and rm.

I don't think both Lukaku and Drogba will start... Only maybe if either of them plays on the wing (like Lukaku did against ManU, and he sucked there, so I hope he doesn't play there again, just not his position). I believe either Lukaku or Drogba will substitute the other in 2nd half, I think it will be Drogba on the bench.

Think Lukaku will start and Drogs will come on with like half hour to go or so. Seen AVB just now on SSN saying it's just gonna be about giving the youngsters a chance and that's what i love to see. I'm really excited about the game.