Chelsea 0-0 Fulham [4-3 pens]

James

Could not agree more with you. He is OK for an 18 year old. Much more effective than Mikel. If i make that statement then that means hes good....so a little confused about him.

Also Lukaku, has the pace and ability to hold up the ball but his crossing and shooting abililty seem to be anderlecht quality.....long way to go before he becomes chelsea class( open header which hit his shoulder....lol and a couple of more instances)

Bertrand is not at all chelsea class, however old he is and even though people think he will mature. Sorry if you dont like my opinion but hes shite.(wouldnt get into Newcastle...Wigan maybe)

PVA is class in comparison, his touch,runs,crossing,confidence everything is miles ahead.

Mchechrean was class as always, he looks like a good proposition....next Lampard for sure.

Kalou oh Kalou, how bad are you> i think our lack of quality in previous seasons made him look average super sub types.... now after mata sturridge and co have come in, kalou looks like sunderland material....replacement of asamoah gyan in January?? Very possible and hopeful.

David Luiz, the MOTM of many members here.....am i the only one who saw that everytime he ran ahead he lost the ball? We will get punished against better teams if he does that. Our MOTM was the crowd.....best 12th man for quite a bad display of football and a questionable future.

How on earth was Bertrand so hyped up?? I had started believing this guy must be even better than PVA....lol at that assumption.

Bertrand was not half as bad as you make him out to be... I liked him for a young player who played his 1st game of the season and who wasn't in full match fitness and has hardly played before with this lot.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz's, Malouda's and Kalou's pens were very well taken. Good to see that David Luiz is a great pk taker as well, might be only a good thing. Sidwell's pen was the best though. And lol at the fans behind the goal, bouncing and clearly enjoying those moments.

Bertrand looked nervous early on but improved as the game went on. You have to remember this was only his first start for us. PVA is not miles ahead of Bertrand either. And this not-Chelsea-class label should die. Jonny fucking Evans starts for United.

Not going to judge the team in a technical sense, considering it was mostly a bunch of fringe players, no-hopers and full debutants thrown together. Hardly anyone of them would have been match fit, so lasting 120 mins, 73 of those with a man less is credit to

I was reading the forum and there were alot of abuses hurled at Kalouda.

I then watched the full game and I was quite shocked that some of you called him poor Malouda. He was Good and played 120 mins and was at the centre of all our attacks.

Kalou on the other hand wasted some chances. But y would you give MOTM to Torres after he fluffed so many chances not to mention the howler and yet abuse Kalou cus he couldn't put his chances away. It is just stupid the bias some fans show.

You support a player who cost us 50m an scored 2 in 24 inspite of missing many chances in one of the most of important games of the season.

An when your 6m striker misses some chances against some reserve team in a Mickey mouse cup you abuse the he'll out of him.

It's just pathetic to see some of the bias

Kalou on the other hand wasted some chances. But y would you give MOTM to Torres after he fluffed so many chances not to mention the howler and yet abuse Kalou cus he couldn't put his chances away. It is just stupid the bias some fans show.

'Just' because he couldn't put his chances away?...

Sorry, Torres & Kalou's last performances were worlds apart.

Man of the Match: Oriol Romeu, Welcome to Chelsea! :blue scalf:

Are you serious? Ross Turnbull saved out ass. Those saves during the game and a penalty save. He was very good.

Romeu was decent. Not great. He gave the ball away but recovered quickly. Technically he is good and he will improve. For a 19 yr old he was good. I wish I could say he is gonna be a superb buy for future but the buy back clause is making me nervous

So if Kalou hadn't misplaced his passes you are saying he wouldnt have got the abuses?

We all know people hate him here and even if e had had a good game movement wise but had missed those chances you lot would have abused the he'll out of him.

It is so shameful and it reminds me of Arsenal fans who booed off eboue.

So if Kalou hadn't misplaced his passes you are saying he wouldnt have got the abuses?

We all know people hate him here and even if e had had a good game movement wise but had missed those chances you lot would have abused the he'll out of him.

It is so shameful and it reminds me of Arsenal fans who booed off eboue.

warnie, the thing is Kalou went missing most of the match against a Fulham B-side... everything about him was average and we have buried hope for him a long time ago to become a quality player, but with Torres you still feel he has the world class qualities in him somewhere. That's why AVB has dropped him even from the bench in important games, but not Torres.

Edited by manpe