Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ... Some in the Lukaku thread saying he isn't ready to play for us will be happy. I think he would have thrived if he had enough minutes. Again, he did NOT get a fair chance at his favorite club. That you cannot debate. first year he got minus 200 minutes in a whole season, now a few preseason games (in which he scored a lot) and yeah a few minutes.

Disrespect if compared to Torres.

Ok ... Some in the Lukaku thread saying he isn't ready to play for will be happy. I thin he would have thrived if he had enough minutes. Again, he did NOT get a fair chance at his favorite club. That you cannot debate.

IT's really a question of him getting maybe 20 appearances and 7-10 starts versus getting 20+ starts and 35 appearances for WBA. To me it's really a no brainer. He didn't get a fair chance but if that's going to be the case then he should be off to WBA. Hopefully Ba and Torres will be gone by next summer Lukaku will return and Chelsea will get one more striker (Benteke is my guess)

Now I'm reading on Twitter that Lukaku's in Belgium with the national team and Sky are saying that he's on his way to the WBA training center.

Not sure what to believe anymore. God, I just want all this to be over with.

IT's really a question of him getting maybe 20 appearances and 7-10 starts versus getting 20+ starts and 35 appearances for WBA. To me it's really a no brainer. He didn't get a fair chance but if that's going to be the case then he should be off to WBA. Hopefully Ba and Torres will be gone by next summer Lukaku will return and Chelsea will get one more striker (Benteke is my guess)

But all you do is 'move' the problem until next year for Lukaku. It will be as difficult as it is now playing for Chelsea, maybe even more difficult after two bad passages. You know how his psychological fragility is. He loves this club.

And what will we do this year? What if Eto'o doesn't adapt to fast, even being a bit old, Ba being rusty or even loaned and Torres being shite.

It is revolution material, considering the amount of potential you have behind that striker position. Ugh !!

the problem will be the same next year. even if lukaku scores 15+ goals for wba ,again, this season, people will just come out and say, wba and chelsea play very differently, he is still not ready, blah blah blah. if he had stayed here, got carling cup matches, fa cup matches, atleast 2 CL matches plus a odd PL match here or there. he still could have got 10+ appearance for us, plus he would have atleast got an official goal for CFC.