Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm reading on Twitter that Lukaku's in Belgium with the national team and Sky are saying that he's on his way to the WBA training center.

Not sure what to believe anymore. God, I just want all this to be over with.

Well, he was with the NT this afternoon, there are pictures. Don't know where he is now. :P

the problem will be the same next year. even if lukaku scores 15+ goals for wba ,again, this season, people will just come out and say, wba and chelsea play very differently, he is still not ready, blah blah blah. if he had stayed here, got carling cup matches, fa cup matches, atleast 2 CL matches plus a odd PL match here or there. he still could have got 10+ appearance for us, plus he would have atleast got an official goal for CFC.

Except I can't see Torres, Ba or Eto playing for Chelsea next season. I don't want Lukaku to go but if he's not going to play then there's no point in having a 20 year old striker sit on the bench or in the stands for 75% of the games.

the problem will be the same next year. even if lukaku scores 15+ goals for wba ,again, this season, people will just come out and say, wba and chelsea play very differently, he is still not ready, blah blah blah. if he had stayed here, got carling cup matches, fa cup matches, atleast 2 CL matches plus a odd PL match here or there. he still could have got 10+ appearance for us, plus he would have atleast got an official goal for CFC.

thats what im worried about.Loan loan loan gone elsewhere

And for the record, I hope Lukaku gets the golden boot this year.

I hope Eto's does or Torres or any Chelsea player. I hope Lukaku does well, but I am more interested in him being a more well-rounded player than anything. I think it ultimately came down to Mourinho not thinking Lukaku was ready to be our #1 striker. If he wasn't going to be #1, there really was no point in keeping him. He is an immense talent but is still a much rawer player than people want to admit. Last year, he played a lot of games but subbed a lot and had competition, but this year he'll be WBA's undisputed #1 striker and he'll be a target for defences to track. It will be great for his development.

Wait so we have let Lukaku go and kept Ba for backup to a past it Torres and an old Eto'o who is yet to prove he still has it??????

Has Mourinho lost his fucking marbles????

Wtf is that all about. Seriously. Lukaku over Ba anyday of the footballing year. Fuck me close this window now!

Except I can't see Torres, Ba or Eto playing for Chelsea next season. I don't want Lukaku to go but if he's not going to play then there's no point in having a 20 year old striker sit on the bench or in the stands for 75% of the games.

torres is going no where. (we expect him to get out of here before every season but one pathetic performance after another he still stays). etoo might or might not be here. ba should not be here even as we speak.

plus i feel next year we WILL get rooney or a real big name striker. hence again the 3rd striker position for the lad. i feel it would have been better if he could have stayed here, fought for his place in the team (because if lukaku is given a true chance, he WILL prove that he is better than torres), it would have been better.