Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell more ....

He pushed the transfer due to a lack of confidence (maybe/perhaps) and WBA pushes back giving him that confidence.

What will happen next year? This is the second time he got run over by his team.

I say it is bad, bad business. Not because I am a butt hurt belgian (Lukaku isn't my favorite at ALL) but this is not how you treat youngsters. Simple.

We will see next year if he has learned more, became a beast and puts a transfer request in.After two year he will have his loyalty towards WBA as Courtois has towards Atletico. Then they become top and our team will have lost them.

If we don't watch it, we will do the same with Chalobah and others (As I think MvG might be the first).

No judgement, I just think it is a vision on youth I do not share right now.

I get that... makes sense from a business point of view but from a footballing point of view this doesn't sit well with me. Fernando beyter fuckingg produce this year or I will do what we jave all dreamed of doing.... sniper that dude from row Z!

then it's a matter of opinion actually. I think Lukaku is too raw and not nearly ready to deal the pressure. Also he has tons of technique to improve. Let him improve there and then Mourinho just gives the final touches in the gem :)

It's not that I prefer Torres over Lukaku. Short from my mother, I'd prefer anyone else over Torres, but if Lukaku is burned again - just like in the penalty gate - it may harm his progress more than contribute to it. And I think being as raw as he is and how he crumbled emotionally situations like that could be prone to happen. Let's not mess with the kid's head. He's 20, there's plenty of time for him to shine for us.