Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Eto's does or Torres or any Chelsea player. I hope Lukaku does well, but I am more interested in him being a more well-rounded player than anything. I think it ultimately came down to Mourinho not thinking Lukaku was ready to be our #1 striker. If he wasn't going to be #1, there really was no point in keeping him. He is an immense talent but is still a much rawer player than people want to admit. Last year, he played a lot of games but subbed a lot and had competition, but this year he'll be WBA's undisputed #1 striker and he'll be a target for defences to track. It will be great for his development.

I hope he gets the golden boot.

the problem will be the same next year. even if lukaku scores 15+ goals for wba ,again, this season, people will just come out and say, wba and chelsea play very differently, he is still not ready, blah blah blah. if he had stayed here, got carling cup matches, fa cup matches, atleast 2 CL matches plus a odd PL match here or there. he still could have got 10+ appearance for us, plus he would have atleast got an official goal for CFC.

Why is it the others can not see it as you can ?

Do they teach basic math in UK schools ?

Meanwhile, Chelsea are in for Yarmolenko from fucking Dynamo Kiev.

torres is going no where. (we expect him to get out of here before every season but one pathetic performance after another he still stays). etoo might or might not be here. ba should not be here even as we speak.

plus i feel next year we WILL get rooney or a real big name striker. hence again the 3rd striker position for the lad. i feel it would have been better if he could have stayed here, fought for his place in the team (because if lukaku is given a true chance, he WILL prove that he is better than torres), it would have been better.

Heh when does Torres's contract run out? I can't imagine Chelsea not getting a top striker next year unless something changes in the next few hours, I stll think Lukaku will be in the plans in 2014-2015 and the current 3 at the club will be out.

Wait so we have let Lukaku go and kept Ba for backup to a past it Torres and an old Eto'o who is yet to prove he still has it??????

Has Mourinho lost his fucking marbles????

Wtf is that all about. Seriously. Lukaku over Ba anyday of the footballing year. Fuck me close this window now!

I'll give you my two cents about what happened.

They had two strikers and had to offload one through loan. they put both in the market and waited for the best business. For them it doesn't matter which one of them left because the third striker will be used scarcely and they're trusting on Eto'o and then on Torres, so for them, this guys that will play under 10 matches is a non-factor.

The best deal came for Lukaku - which is obvious. Lukaku >>>> Ba. So Lukaku is out.

Fair enough with all parts involved, especially Lukaku if you ask me. He'd be frustrated knowing he'd be third best. On a kid his age he needs to play - although I think we would benefit from training with Mourinho too (although I have to give other style of players would benefit from training more than him - for example Kevin)

I hope he gets the golden boot.

Why? I don't understand the obsession with young players. A young promising striker who has barely played for Chelsea and will be playing for another team and you want him to score more goals than our strikers? Why???? Why not just hope he develops and comes back to Chelsea a more complete player and able to lead our line next year?

Wait so we have let Lukaku go and kept Ba for backup to a past it Torres and an old Eto'o who is yet to prove he still has it??????

Has Mourinho lost his fucking marbles????

Wtf is that all about. Seriously. Lukaku over Ba anyday of the footballing year. Fuck me close this window now!

See when I posted Jose is fucking stupid I was attacked immediately.