Deadline Day!

J.F.

being here for only three months, this is the first time ever I'm experiencing this thread.

Seriously, I've just canceled all my appointments for the day. This is amazing, I might even get some popcorn.

How have I lived all those deadline days without it? I'm so clueless sometimes (most times)

btw Pizy both Dion and can testify that's me in the avatar because both have seen me in my webcam on Skype :P in case you didn't believe me

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes

I tend to agree more with Ryan here, bush...

They can become very dangerous, and it seems like Lukas won't be leaving after all (there were rumors of him going to Valencia)

Maybe there's truth to the rumors saying he didn't get along with Mou well because really, he never really played his full potential in the last two seasons and still his stats are better than any other #10 in the world. Better by far

There is no doubt Arsenal with Ozil will be better. However, I still think, they need 2-3 more players to challenge for trophies.

being here for only three months, this is the first time ever I'm experiencing this thread.

Seriously, I've just canceled all my appointments for the day. This is amazing, I might even get some popcorn.

How have I lived all those deadline days without it? I'm so clueless sometimes (most times)

btw Pizy both Dion and can testify that's me in the avatar because both have seen me in my webcam on Skype :P in case you didn't believe me

Canceled your appointments ? Gee, hope you didn´t cancel mine though.

Canceled your appointments ? Gee, hope you didn´t cancel mine though.

nothing too important, but I had a few errants to run, a few people to visit. I've been MIA in real life for the past 3 days living under a rock, so I had a few things to do.

It can wait tomorrow. I'm like a kid who's eating chocolate for the first time. This is so cool, when you least expect, BAM, someone announces a player. How have I never enjoyed DLD in the 30 years I'm a football fan?

Oscar Broström ‏@OscarBrostrom

Dagens mest störda uppgift: PSG erbjuder Chelsea tio miljoner euro + Zlatan för Juan Mata. Ta det, Mourinho – kör!

PSG willing to offer Zlatan plus €10m for Mata

Guy is a reporter for Expressen in Sweden

The swedish Palmeri... Dont believe anything from him!

Oscar Broström ‏@OscarBrostrom

Dagens mest störda uppgift: PSG erbjuder Chelsea tio miljoner euro + Zlatan för Juan Mata. Ta det, Mourinho kör!

PSG willing to offer Zlatan plus 10m for Mata

Guy is a reporter for Expressen in Sweden

Assuming Mata is valued at 40 mill (at least), why would we accept 10 mill + Ibra who joined PSG for 20 mill? Has his value gone up despite being in his 30s now?